Almost a yr,65 lbs down with pics:)

Options

Replies

• Biggusburdus
    Biggusburdus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done to you, such an inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    U go, Girl..looking fab!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!
  • mgaje
    mgaje Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!! truly inspiring :D
  • Skeen903
    Skeen903 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You are looking amazing girl!!! Keep it up!!! You are definitely an inspiration :) I am 5'6 and was at 252lbs, I'm down 30-34 lbs but still needing to lose another 60+
  • BeingWiser
    Options
    You look awesome!! I'm inspired!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    wow look aweseom def inspiring

any tips?
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Congrats to you and all your hard work! You look good!:flowerforyou:
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Way to go, shorty! Kep doing what you're doing and stay motivated!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    wow look aweseom def inspiring

any tips?
    Thanks..I really just learned to eat in moderation,after not working out for almost a week,I realized you really need to work your butt off to get rid of the fat,lol..so exercise is the key for sure..and don't be in a hurry to lose it..I slowly lost 65 lbs in a yr,but I'm glad it was slow,of course there were weeks I slacked,but you need a break every now n then..overall enjoy food and don't deprive yourself..
  • Betabefit
    Betabefit Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great sharing!
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic....your smile says it all :happy: So needed to hear this today! Thanks for sharing!!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Thank you:)
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    way to go. enjoy your success you deserve it. great inspiration
  • bandenna
    bandenna Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow you look wonderfull :happy: I am getting anxious about seeing my results. But these pics and posts really motivate me. Good job girl!

btw you're eyes are soo pretty!!)
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Wow you look wonderfull :happy: I am getting anxious about seeing my results. But these pics and posts really motivate me. Good job girl!

btw you're eyes are soo pretty!!)
    Aww,that's so sweet of you,thanks,and you will get there,trust me!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • Dare2Believe
    Dare2Believe Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Way to go. This inspired me as I also am 5'2" and started at 240....gives me hope!
  • lhoerres
    lhoerres Posts: 5
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing...and even though I don't know you, you have inspired me!! I am losing weight sooooo slowly and sometimes it's frustrating; but seeing your pics has given me inspiration! Don't let those 5 lbs. deter you because you have come so far and are not the person you were a year ago! Keep up the fabulous work!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Aww,thank you guys so much,yall keep up the great work also,we all will get to our goal weight!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!