Options

Replies

• monainmn
    monainmn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Stupendous! Beautiful!
  • ashlee2012
    Options
    You look incredible! Thank you for sharing part of your journey with us, it is such an inspiration. Keep your chin up, we all go through struggles, but it is your determination to keep it going, your courage to turn to a support network that can help you, and your HARD WORK that are going to help you get to that goal! Keep up the AMAZING work- you have come SO far!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so amazing! You should be very proud of yourself. Just a thought... You should know you have inspired me and you look great. I can't wait to see you continue. Good luck.
  • hml86
    hml86 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Keep it up...you've come this far now keep pushing til u reach your goal! You can do it!! Truly inspirational....I'm 5'1" sw at 212lbs down 38lbs and have atleast 39 more to go!! Seeing your progress has motivated me even more!!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Thank you,thank you! Your comments have motivated me to keep going!
  • chunkyme
    chunkyme Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing & You Are Amazing!
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    You look magnificent! You really made me feel better, I'm 5'3 and started out at 246 pounds, I'm now 189.8. Looking at how far you have came and looking at how fabulous you look just gave me motivation. I was almost about to give up until I saw your story. Thank you so very much for sharing. It feels good to know that there is someone somewhere that I can relate to. Again, thanks for sharing and you look simply marvelous.

-Crystal
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! I'm a shorty too (5"1') and I remember feeling the same way, even when i was a smaller size. i'm hoping that now that I know what a healthy lifestyle is, I'll be happier with where i can get myself. Good Job and keep it up!
  • BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Mama you have done an awesome Job, keep focusing how far you have gone. I know you can do this, your half way there. thank you for sharing and keep your eyes on that finish line. much love and success. ♥♥♥
  • kovoo32
    kovoo32 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wtg girl!!!!!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and are an inspiration! :) Definitely keep it up for your mental and physical well-being!!!!
  • wally1uk
    wally1uk Posts: 120
    Options
    Wowzer!! What a transformation!!! You're looking hot girl! :)
  • juliewalker1
    Options
    you look great
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Bare with me,im trying to resize!!!

LOL - aren't we all? ;-)

Brilliant work with your weightloss, here's to future success and maintenance :D
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    You look magnificent! You really made me feel better, I'm 5'3 and started out at 246 pounds, I'm now 189.8. Looking at how far you have came and looking at how fabulous you look just gave me motivation. I was almost about to give up until I saw your story. Thank you so very much for sharing. It feels good to know that there is someone somewhere that I can relate to. Again, thanks for sharing and you look simply marvelous.

-Crystal
    Aw you are too sweet..I'm am so glad you are not giving up..it's a hard journey but just know it is so worth it,keep pushing!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the lovely comments!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME....Keep up the GREAT work
  • erikapereira
    Options
    You look great! Keep it on
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!