Jillian Michael's Body Revolution 30 Day Results - With Pics

Options
I am starting Phase 2 of Body Revolution tomorrow, so I figured I would take some in between pictures tonight. Hopefully my before/after will help motivate someone! It's amazing how you can really see results in pictures but not so much when you look in the mirror. I am amazed at my back...my back fat is almost gone! LOVE Jillian! :happy:

July222011-1.jpg
April22012-2.jpg
July222011-2.jpg
April22012-3.jpg
July222011-3.jpg
April22012-4.jpg

Just remember, when you wake up tomorrow you can be sore or you can be sorry! YOU CHOOSE! Make the most out of every day and just remember why you are doing this! :bigsmile:

Replies

• FitN50s
    FitN50s Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! You are making major changes in your body. I love Jillian's work outs. I also think I see a Body Media armband in your after pics. I love my Body Media, too!
    Keep up the good work and keep posing the pictures.
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Your back really does look great!
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    Love it! You're so inspiring! :)
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    great work! keep it up:)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i been doing jillian's 30 day shred but now im willing to buy body revolution from her thanks to you. awesome work!
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Look at the difference in your back!!

Thats my worst problem are that i hate!!
    :)

Good job!
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Jillians workouts always seem to work great for backs and fronts:smile:
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I can really see the results. Keep it up!
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Thanks for posting! I am currently doing the 30 Day Shred and I'm hoping I'll have good results when I'm finished. Maybe I'll try this one next! Great job!!
  • sassytink42
    Options
    Awesome Job! Very inspiring. I finally decided to stop procrastinating my weight loss and do something about it. At work we are doing the Biggest Loser for 2 months. That was all I needed to get motivated. I don't care about the money, it is the support from my coworkers and my family. By mid summer I plan I looking much better. The pics were great. It reminds me that I need to take my own pics to show my success too. Keep posting pics and let us know how your doing :)
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! Great work.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Nice! Glad to finally see some feedback from another user regarding BR...I have it as well but haven't started it yet.

Well done!
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    What a great difference in your back! Keep up the fantastic work!! Great job!!
  • SlimStacey74
    SlimStacey74 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great job, I especially notice it in your back!! Wow!! I have an armband also! Love it!!
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! How are you eating is it different then you was doing? Or are these results strictly the workouts? or workouts and eating? Im so curious you look amazing a big difference !! keep it up!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWW....This is the best inspiraton of the day!!! I started this Workout today!! This is 30days!!! You have so much to be excited about and just think of the next 30...You go girl!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    wow! you are getting great results!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    you are showing amazing results..wtg and your looking Fabulous!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results! Is it a fun workout?
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! I'm doing Ripped In 30 and it's a tough workout! Love all of Jillian's DVD's :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!