Options
    Way to go! Looking great!
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    Major difference!!! You look great!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I think you have done great! That is a pretty significant difference for 30 days. I have to get this.
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! Well done:bigsmile:
  • Jenjaz1910
    Jenjaz1910 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing well done :) x
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Such an inspiration!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Holy goodness!!! That is so amazing! You look great! I can't wait to see the end results!!!
  • vernessie
    vernessie Posts: 47
    Options
    Amazing! The pictures truly show the change.:smile:
  • EgyptianMushroom
    EgyptianMushroom Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • EmeriaDewes
    Options
    What a great result:smile:
  • adamb83
    adamb83 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I agree - your back is definitely showing the difference! I started Week 3 yesterday - have been a little discouraged because the scale is showing almost no change for me, since Day 1. But, like you, I think there's definitely a difference in inches lost - clothes are baggier, belts need to be pulled tighter, etc. I took my measurements on Day 1 but I don't plan to check those again until the mid-way point.

Did you take measurements? If so - have you retaken any lately? I'd be curious to know what the actual results (numerically) are looking like. :)

KEEP IT UP!
  • jlm_getfit
    jlm_getfit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first week on MFP and now want to start some kick *kitten* work out routines to add to my basic cardio. You are such an inspiration as I start day 1 of 30 day shred. We have similar body types, back fat and all! The fact that you lost inches in your low belly give me hope! I had a c-section 3 years ago and I want that jiggly part that I HATE to go away forever... You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • fdlafon
    fdlafon Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    What amazing changes!!!
    Your right, photos speak a 1000 words!!! I love looking at the results, as I don't see alot in the mirror either. :)
  • sl1ngsh0t
    sl1ngsh0t Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am doing JM's 90 Day Body Revolution too! I just finished week 1, and lost 4 lbs. I can see my love handles diminishing! Before starting her program, I hadn't lost anything even after 3 months of 2 hours 3 days a week in the gym. I think eating better (and less) helps, too.
  • medaglia_06
    medaglia_06 Posts: 282 Member
    Options

Just remember, when you wake up tomorrow you can be sore or you can be sorry! YOU CHOOSE! Make the most out of every day and just remember why you are doing this! :bigsmile:

Love this! And great job!

I love to hate Jillian!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    You look fantastic everywhere! Great work!!
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome difference :) well done!
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I've asked for this for my birthday!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!