35 down in 12 weeks!!!

Options

Replies

• cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! Once you plateau (your body is comfy with its size and you are healthy), try upping your calorie intake and eating back some of your exercise calories. It will help move you towards maintenance since 1200 calories isn't sustainable. I wish someone would have guided me when I refused to upped my calories once I plateaued! If I can eat 1200 calories and maintain OR I can eat 1800 calories and maintain...why would I continue to eat 1200! haha. I love food.

Keep up the work outs! Do you use a HRM? What are your workouts? I lost my first 20 in 8 weeks by just cutting calories!
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    What do you do for exercise?

Hello, I know (on your other post) my pants were filled out haha! my buttons were about to pop off!!! now I need a belt for a little bit longer, I dont want to buy new stuff yet.

For my exercise this is what I normally do
    Mon - boot camp class, then cycling
    Tues - cycling for a while, then maybe a month ago started a zumba class instead
    Wed - elliptical (60 mins., going fast & slow), and sometimes another class which is kinda like an aerobics/kickboxing class
    Thurs - cycling
    Fri - cycling or elliptical

I am normally at the gym 2 hours a day.

Whoops! Nevermind!
  • Jules_1111
    Options
    First, congratulations on the weight loss! But I do have a question- You said you are eating 1200 calories a day (and occasionally go over), and you are burning between 500-800 calories while exercising. And you rarely eat your exercise calories? So does this mean that most days you are netting anywhere between 400-700 calories??? Or am I confused and misunderstanding what you are saying?

:)
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Well this is very encouraging because I am so close in height at 5 7 and I was 202 when I started,
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    Good job!
  • aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    First, congratulations on the weight loss! But I do have a question- You said you are eating 1200 calories a day (and occasionally go over), and you are burning between 500-800 calories while exercising. And you rarely eat your exercise calories? So does this mean that most days you are netting anywhere between 400-700 calories??? Or am I confused and misunderstanding what you are saying?

:)

First you look great!

Second - I hope you are eating back some of your calories and netting at least 1200 and not the 400-700 like I'm thinking. That is way too low for a person to live off of.
  • claireyf12
    claireyf12 Posts: 106
    Options
    You look amazing well done, we were a similar start weight so this is very motivational for me - well done again :)
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    you look awesome! Great job. :)
  • BrienJD
    BrienJD Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's great!
  • agirllikeyou
    agirllikeyou Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Gr8 job!
  • mdsjmom98
    mdsjmom98 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! You totally rock!! You're my hero of the day!!
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Great work!! You look beautiful!
  • sla456
    sla456 Posts: 21
    Options
    Great Job!! Keep it up!
  • smulokwa
    smulokwa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    AHHH-MAZING! You look grreat and thanks for telling how you did it. These are things we can all do and you paid it forward. Kudos!
  • teenytinii
    teenytinii Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    you look great - congrats!!
  • NicoleG_86
    NicoleG_86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! What a difference! Congrats :)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    You did an awesome job! WTG
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Good for you - you look great! Thanks for sharing. Any idea how many net carbs you average?
    i tried to average out my carbs and they are from 160 to 190 but occassionally less. I dont totally watch them. I do not eat much stuff high in carbs later in the day. I try to get them in early. & good carbs too.

Thank you very very much for all the kind words from everyone!!! :smile:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Your outfit just looks like it has to be so much more comfortable!! Congrats, you look amazing :) Cheers to the next 12 weeks ;)

It was gross lookin hehe! I fit into some old clothes this morning that I havent worn in years! That feels good too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!