Diet Pills (Slim Quick)

Options
So I was wondering if anyone has ever taken the diet pill Slim Quick or any other diet pill. I've always thought about taking a diet pill but I'm not sure if it would work or not or if they are okay to take. So I was wondering if anyone would recommend them or if most people think there just a waste ??

Replies

• KareninCanada
    KareninCanada Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Slim Quick... I did try that one... but if you read the label, it's just a vitamin with an herbal laxative. Which comes with a diet plan and a recommendation to exercise. Save yourself the $20 and just eat better and exercise. ;)
  • sophearvyphe
    Options
    I tried some for a little while but they made me feel really weak.... though my friend the other day said that she was recommended and have been using Mega T Ultra Green Tea and she has lost 25 lbs in like a month! She says they work great and they give her lots of energy too. Im thinking of trying it and seeing how it works for me. Also I have seen people drinking weight loss whey protein shakes in one of there meals, usually right after or during their workout to help restore the muscles and they seem to lose weight quicker too with it. If you need some advice please feel free to add me and we can support each other.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Waste of money. Eat right & Exercise.