Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    just move an inch to the right, it will go away
  • sassyshook
    sassyshook Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Imaginations can be a scarey thing..........
  • HJCsDaddy
    HJCsDaddy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I see the sketch of the Unibomber, Ted Kaczinski.
  • akjmart2002
    akjmart2002 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    It's interesting that my flippant comment about "wasting my time" has become "everyone posting about wasting their time".

I think I was the only person rude enough to make that comment. My apologies for offending. I will attempt to restrain my snarkiness in the future.

As you were.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I see him! I read his mind, he said that:

-One in two lifetime smokers will die from their habit. Half of these deaths will occur in middle age.
    -Tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of cancers.
    -The mixture of nicotine and carbon monoxide in each cigarette you smoke temporarily increases your heart rate and blood pressure, straining your heart and blood vessels.
    -This can cause heart attacks and stroke. It slows your blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands. Some smokers end up having their limbs amputated.
    -Tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and causes cancer. A 20-a-day smoker breathes in up to a full cup (210 g) of tar in a year.
    -Changing to low-tar cigarettes does not help because smokers usually take deeper puffs and hold the smoke in for longer, dragging the tar deeper into their lungs.
    -Carbon monoxide robs your muscles, brain and body tissue of oxygen, making your whole body and especially your heart work harder. Over time, your airways swell up and let less air into your lungs.
    -Smoking causes disease and is a slow way to die. The strain of smoking effects on the body often causes years of suffering.
    -Emphysema for example is an illness that slowly rots your lungs. People with emphysema often get bronchitis again and again, and suffer lung and heart failure.
    -Lung cancer from smoking is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke.
    -Men who smoke are ten times more likely to die from lung cancer than non-smokers.
    -Heart disease and strokes are also more common among smokers than non-smokers.
    -Smoking causes fat deposits to narrow and block blood vessels which leads to heart attack.
    -Smoking causes around one in five deaths from heart disease.
    -In younger people, three out of four deaths from heart disease are due to smoking
    -Cigarette smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of low birth weight, prematurity, spontaneous abortion, and perinatal mortality in humans, which has been referred to as the fetal tobacco syndrome.

Thank goodness you posted this. No one's ever said that smoking was dangerous. Is this a new study? :smokin:
  • BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Are you sure thats just tobacco your smoking there? I don't see any face.

LOL!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I saw it right away...Weird huh?
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I kinda see something...just a random pattern that looks like a face in my opinion. But yeah it is creepy as f uck.

Seriously so many rude mofo's on here...go get laid or eat something...maybe you all won't be so b itchy:laugh:
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Bump to look at home - photo won't load on work browser....
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    i saw the virgin mary in my salad today, mmm delicious
  • BetrayedBeauty
    Options
    Once you see it, it is pretty creepy. Little boy, shaggy hair that is straight and rests just above his eyes. You need to trick your mind to look at it just right. Nice picture :)
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    blessed-virgin-sandwich.JPG
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Don't look. Its like the video of that girl. If you see it you will get a creepy phone call that with someone saying 7 days. Then the little boy will come out of the tree and gut ya
  • Lorie66
    Lorie66 Posts: 66
    Options
    cool!:happy:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine took a photo of me while we were on a break at work. Once we started looking at the picture later we noticed that, in the tree in the background there is what appears to be a little boy's face in the wound of the tree. Can anyone else see this? freaks me out!

boytree-1.jpg

I dont see it. That is just normal growth on the tree.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I do see it, sadly, I think it is one of those things where your mind is making you think you see something that maybe you just want to :)

Cool nonetheless.
  • Tuffjourney
    Tuffjourney Posts: 971
    Options
    Sorry, I dont see it. Darn. But your hair color is really pretty.
    :smile:
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I see him! I read his mind, he said that:

-One in two lifetime smokers will die from their habit. Half of these deaths will occur in middle age.
    -Tobacco smoke also contributes to a number of cancers.
    -The mixture of nicotine and carbon monoxide in each cigarette you smoke temporarily increases your heart rate and blood pressure, straining your heart and blood vessels.
    -This can cause heart attacks and stroke. It slows your blood flow, cutting off oxygen to your feet and hands. Some smokers end up having their limbs amputated.
    -Tar coats your lungs like soot in a chimney and causes cancer. A 20-a-day smoker breathes in up to a full cup (210 g) of tar in a year.
    -Changing to low-tar cigarettes does not help because smokers usually take deeper puffs and hold the smoke in for longer, dragging the tar deeper into their lungs.
    -Carbon monoxide robs your muscles, brain and body tissue of oxygen, making your whole body and especially your heart work harder. Over time, your airways swell up and let less air into your lungs.
    -Smoking causes disease and is a slow way to die. The strain of smoking effects on the body often causes years of suffering.
    -Emphysema for example is an illness that slowly rots your lungs. People with emphysema often get bronchitis again and again, and suffer lung and heart failure.
    -Lung cancer from smoking is caused by the tar in tobacco smoke.
    -Men who smoke are ten times more likely to die from lung cancer than non-smokers.
    -Heart disease and strokes are also more common among smokers than non-smokers.
    -Smoking causes fat deposits to narrow and block blood vessels which leads to heart attack.
    -Smoking causes around one in five deaths from heart disease.
    -In younger people, three out of four deaths from heart disease are due to smoking
    -Cigarette smoking during pregnancy increases the risk of low birth weight, prematurity, spontaneous abortion, and perinatal mortality in humans, which has been referred to as the fetal tobacco syndrome.

I sincerely appreciate your information! luckily for me, this picture is 3 years old and i am 2 1/2 years smoke free! One of the biggest factors in my initial weight gain was eating too much when quitting smoking. i gained 50 pounds after quitting, so thankful for MFP to help me lose that weight. And i am so happy i quit, even though it was hard at first.

Congrats!! I am trying to get both of my parents to quit. They are having a hard time doing so.
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    I see it!!! At first I didn't and than I really looked and it gave me chills!!!!!!!
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    It looks like the tree was burnt slightly. Things about ghosts usually freak me out, but this? Nada because you have to try so hard to see it.