Ghost Stuck in Tree Picture.. Not photoshopped

Options

Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Man in the moon, Jesus in the toast, whatever...

Seriously? Why did I just waste my time reading this?

Why even bother posting in here?
    Need to get your post count up?
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I see nothing
  • nellybutler
    Options
    Took me a while, but got it eventually.
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Nope I don't see it
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Nope. I just see a tree.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    saw it but why are ppl so mean if its such a waste of time why bothering posting a comment.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like a testicle.
  • BreatheSelina_
    Options
    I don't see it,
  • cerhodes13
    cerhodes13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Sha-mon!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I see Peter Criss from Kiss.
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I think it looks like a testicle.

LOL!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    if you look at the white part it looks like a sad tadpole... :(
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I see a hand holding a cigarette.
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Nope. Don't see it. Your brain is probably just trying to make sense of a jumbled image. I think it's called "matrixing"… something like that.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    yes, some very rude comments here. im sry but i have to agree....i do see a child's face.
    not sure if its a boy, but it looks like a child nevertheless.
  • grumpy2day
    grumpy2day Posts: 212
    Options
    Saw it immediately! Very weird.:huh:
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I see it and what you are saying do I believe in it, yeah but then again the mind dose play tricks on us and we compose shapes into objects which in return we forum them into other objects with realistic characteristics.

What would be more interesting is to find out more history behind it and go from there was there a tragic accident what was there before the tree. Things like that have there been other reports. I wouldn’t go as far as to say it is some type of haunting or something more than likely it is all of our minds forming and image.

I am curious as to say I would like to know more information on that specific place and the surroundings of what is leading us to believe what we see.I am a visual and facts type of person LOL so I love it all and love to pick it apart and put pieces together.
    It is, interesting all the same though thank you for sharing.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I see Michael Jackson wearing shades.

:laugh: I saw Michael Jackson, too.
  • sunshine__angel
    sunshine__angel Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I see it and it does look creepy! Not saying it is a ghost, but definitely can make out a human face. Strange what our minds do!!
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I see it and what you are saying do I believe in it, yeah but then again the mind dose play tricks on us and we compose shapes into objects which in return we forum them into other objects with realistic characteristics.

What would be more interesting is to find out more history behind it and go from there was there a tragic accident what was there before the tree. Things like that have there been other reports. I wouldn’t go as far as to say it is some type of haunting or something more than likely it is all of our minds forming and image.

I am curious as to say I would like to know more information on that specific place and the surroundings of what is leading us to believe what we see.I am a visual and facts type of person LOL so I love it all and love to pick it apart and put pieces together.
    It is, interesting all the same though thank you for sharing.

I work at a state psychiatric hospital, and the tree is on grounds there...... as for why the wound is in the tree in the first place, i'm not sure!