Saggy boobs :(

Options
Ok, so I'm almost 26 years old, have never had kids and need to lose about 20 pounds of body fat. A few years ago I went on a very successful diet, dropping about 40 lbs, going from a 38DD to a 34C. Unfortunatley I gained some back, going up to a 36C. Most of the weight I gained is in my butt and stomach. I have a strong chest because I lift weights frequently, so I don't think that's going to help. I'm just freaked out that if I lose any more weight, it will come from what boobs I have left, and they DON'T look good now. I plan on getting a boob job when I can afford it one day, but in the meantime, I don't know what to do.

Replies

• Iceylyons
    Iceylyons Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya....I have had kids and they are pretty saggy now, lol. I just wear a really good bra. I hate to lose "the girls" during this journey but like you said, I am thinking a boob job later down the road. My hubby is a boob man and even though losing weight will be worth it for my body, I will feel like crap about myself if I have no boobs. I am currently 40DD.

I've always heard to do chest exercises so they help the muscles and lift them back up but other than that, I've got nothing. Let me know if you find anything interesting!

Good luck!!
  • kimy701
    kimy701 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am right with you. I have had 5 kids and after each birth my boobs got bigger. They never shrunk. I am a 40DD also and I can't wait for them to shrink when I reach my weight loss goals. But I worry about the sagginess as well. I feel there is only so much that weights can do to lift them back up again. But I also look forward to not having the shoulder and back pain from lugging them around. They are really heavy. My husband is also a boob man but they don't seem to get how uncomfortable it is for us.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    36 Full C and have been since the 4th grade. After two kids and weight gain and loss...and the fact that I'm one month away from being 39, I'm saggy, too.

This is why, when I reach my goal weight, I'm getting a boob job. Yep...I'm totally serious! :happy:
  • emily356
    emily356 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    A really good bra will do till you are ready for the augmentation.:) I understand though, it is tough, most of us ladies are in the same boat.:(
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Two words: Push Up. :smile: As in....make a visit to Victoria's Secret.
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Boob job is the best way to go in my opinion. money well spent and the recovery is almost nothing. i went to the movies the night of my operation. in the mean time push up bra is your only hope i think.
  • islandjumper
    islandjumper Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. Dropped 2 cup sizes alright and now they just don't look good :(. I've started started wearing a bra to bed...that's helped a little but I think a breast lift might be something I'm interested in.
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    It's interesting...most of the fat I lost was in my boobs, but the skin hasn't caught up and readjusted. So, mine are also saggy. I don't like it!!!
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    ok here goes. I'm 49 had 3 kids and that is an area where I am very fortunate so far. Chest exercises, a good bra, and a high quality body lotion daily. I use Nivea with CoQ-10. I don't know that these are the things that have worked for me??? but they're worth a try until u can get that boob job
  • Laura8603
    Laura8603 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    A good bra will help until you can get plastic surgery. I had a breast lift (no implants) last summer and am so happy with the girls now : )
  • jnh17
    jnh17 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I've got two toddlers, so not picking them up isn't an option. I'll get a life maybe late this year. Anyways, my boobs aren't terrible, but they certainly aren't Victoria Secret model boobs anymore. The only time they really bother me is in a bathing suit. I'm a 36DDD so push up tops are WAY hard to find in my size! Any and all suggestions for those are welcomed!
  • marieautumn
    marieautumn Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I've got two toddlers, so not picking them up isn't an option. I'll get a life maybe late this year. Anyways, my boobs aren't terrible, but they certainly aren't Victoria Secret model boobs anymore. The only time they really bother me is in a bathing suit. I'm a 36DDD so push up tops are WAY hard to find in my size! Any and all suggestions for those are welcomed!

aerie makes a good push up bra for larger chests. i am a 32DD and never have a problem finding my size there. they dont have too much padding, just a nice lift that brings things together nicely.
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for replying...makes me feel a little better, except I haven't had kids and my boobs already look like they are going the "tennis ball in a sock" route....my bf doesn't think I need the boob job, but he doesn't understand. I don't want anything crazy, just to have some fullness and perkiness again. What's worse is that my mom is 59 and hers looks better than mine. Sigh.
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    Two words: Push Up. :smile: As in....make a visit to Victoria's Secret.

Yep, that is what I do too! VS! Unfortunately, most women go through this, unless they have a boob job or were just born "lucky" (heehee)..I guess for me, weighing out the pros and cons, I would rather lose the fat/weight and invest in great bras!
  • Iceylyons
    Options
    I'm thinking there are enough of us to start the Saggy "Girls" Club :noway:

I'm also thinking the boobie job might end up being my Goal Reward. :laugh:
  • Iceylyons
    Options
    There might be a silver lining to saggy boobs.........

1. I can play the "Can you tie them in a knot, Can you tie them in a bow..." Game....with my boobs

2. When the hubby doesn't listen...........SMACK 'em with the boob upside the back of the head

3. Soon I can play Jump Rope....without having to invest the $1.oo at the Dollar Tree for an actual jump rope

4. If I attach dusters to boobie tassles, I can just simply walk around the house and dust the baseboards without the back pain of bending over

5. They hide the saggy BELLY FAT :wink:

LMAO.....Just kidding! Boobie Job it is! :laugh:
  • KristyJoy123
    KristyJoy123 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I know you said that you have a strong chest and you don't think that will help, but I really really see a difference when I amp up my chest exercises. I just focus on that area more often. Instead of doing a "Chest and Back" day, I do chest alone on one day. Are you lifting heavy enough? I've lost almost 70 lbs, and my boobs have gone from a 38 DD to a 34 C. The girls were sagging LOW until I amped up the weight training and it has REALLY made a huge improvement. I'm a believer!
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting one after I complete my first half this summer :) yay boobies!:drinker:
  • thebunnies
    thebunnies Posts: 168
    Options
    No kids over here, but in the same boat. I'll be 25 this year.. I've lost almost 50lbs so far, went from a large C cup to a small B cup, and hate how my boobs look. push-up bras work.. but I hate how I they look naked. :( chest workouts don't really work either, because it's just loose skin.

I'm thinking of getting a breast lift in a year, no implants.