What concerts are you going to this summer??

Options
classycouture
classycouture Posts: 888 Member
I found out yesterday that Tenacious D is playing in Boston in July! You bet your @ss I bought tickets!!! :smokin:

What shows are you going to this summer??

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    So far, I am planning on Rick Derringer in June, Steve Miller in July and, possibly, Ringo and his All Starr Band. I think the latter is in August. Going on several Motorcycle runs and there are always tribute bands doing live music.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Not this summer, but I recently (March) attended the Trans-Siberian Orchestra's Beethoven's Last Night tour, and this winter, I'll be seeing their winter/Christmas show.

JM
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have tickets to Dierks Bentley in May and possible seeing Gavin DeGraw in June.
  • briteyes1002
    briteyes1002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Poison-- along with some other 80's hairbands are all touring together this summer...

Ill be front row :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Train in Chicago
    OAR in Chicago
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I found out yesterday that Tenacious D is playing in Boston in July! You bet your @ss I bought tickets!!! :smokin:

Ha! That is awesome. I think I will look into that.

I'm going to see Tom Petty in Halifax in May.
  • joaddict
    joaddict Posts: 23
    Options
    Nickleback in london :) 02
    Blink 182 who are being supported by all american rejects
    and going slam dunk festival which is a day festival in hertfordshire with taking back sunday, architects, deaf havana, the blackout, say anything, mayday parade cancer bats, forever the sickest kids and loads more :)
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Train in Chicago
    OAR in Chicago

& Fun. next week
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Styx performing at Sky Blast in Pittsburgh....Opening act will be lame (a Pirates game!!) but the grand finale will be a blast!!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

Better add Tenacious D to the list. Just told hubs about it and we're buying our tickets tonight :) Thanks for posting this!
  • Cathy7794
    Cathy7794 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Already have tickets bought for Dave Matthews Band in July. Cannot wait!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Memorial weekend I'll be going to a 3 day concert where we're seeing Slash, Rob Zombie, Chickenfoot (Joe Satriani!! YES!), Megadeth, Queensrych, Chevelle, Jackyl, Theory of a Deadman, Hellyeah, POD, Puddle of Mudd, Volbeat, 10 years, Black Stone Cherry....and lot more. Seen some of the bands already, but the event is so worth...it along with the bands I haven't seen yet.

Two weeks before that we are going to an all day concert with a lot of the same bands plus Shinedown and Five Finger Death Punch (yay...they've been on my bucket list forever now.)

Going to be an awesome start to summer!
  • ToEKnee213
    ToEKnee213 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Nickelback for sure in 2 weeks. Usually we try to see Tesla as well.
  • Pirate1974
    Options
    Aerosmith in August
  • allstarsara8
    Options
    jealous to the max.
  • LisaJaneKelly67
    LisaJaneKelly67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Coldplay-June 26th
  • SenoraMacias
    SenoraMacias Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Coldplay, The Fray, and DMB! Can't wait!!!!
  • ChristinelovesCraig
    ChristinelovesCraig Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Def Leppard. Not sure if I'm going to do a road trip or just stay in the Boston area if they play around here.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Better add Tenacious D to the list. Just told hubs about it and we're buying our tickets tonight :) Thanks for posting this!

That's awesome!! You are very welcome!! My friend told me about it because he knows how much I love them, I honestly didn't know they toured! It's going to be a great show!! Glad you're coming!!
  • curiousgirl0985
    curiousgirl0985 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Jimmy Buffett next weekend!