What concerts are you going to this summer??

Options

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Also, if they are within a 2 hour drive I will see Slash w/Myles Kennedy.

I saw Slash w/Myles Kennedy about 1 1/2 years ago. Awesome show.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Oops. Ignore that comment.
  • classycouture
    classycouture Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Tickets are going on sale for the Mayhem Festival in a few days! I will definitely be going!! Cannot wait to see Slipknot, Anthrax, Slayer and Motorhead, plus all the other bands. It will be a great day for a show in Colorado!

I would LOVE to see Slipknot!! Haven't had the pleasure yet!
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I LOVE As I Lay Dying, but the bill they're playing on may cause skull damage from all the head-banging!:
    "Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival 2012 will feature Slipknot, Slayer, Motorhead, Anthrax, As I Lay Dying, The Devil Wears Prada, Asking Alexandria, Whitechapel, and High on Fire"
    Plus, I'll be the oldest guy there (well, except for the guys on stage - yeah, that's right I'm looking at you, Lemmy! lol).

Jonathan...I took my daughter to see Devil Wears Prada...it was cool!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    COLDPLAY in August, I absolutely love coldplay. So excited to go :) Cannot wait
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The Pretty Reckless tonight, and Sleigh Bells April 25th! :)
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The Fray and The Band Perry are playing at my university on April 20th! I'm auditioning to open for the show too so that's really exciting! Then April 21st I'm going to UFC 145 in Atlanta... not a concert, but still super exciting!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Memorial weekend I'll be going to a 3 day concert where we're seeing Slash, Rob Zombie, Chickenfoot (Joe Satriani!! YES!), Megadeth, Queensrych, Chevelle, Jackyl, Theory of a Deadman, Hellyeah, POD, Puddle of Mudd, Volbeat, 10 years, Black Stone Cherry....and lot more. Seen some of the bands already, but the event is so worth...it along with the bands I haven't seen yet.

Two weeks before that we are going to an all day concert with a lot of the same bands plus Shinedown and Five Finger Death Punch (yay...they've been on my bucket list forever now.)

Going to be an awesome start to summer!

Rockfest?? Which is where I'm going this summer...
    Chevelle, FFDP, Shinedown, TOAD, Volbeat, Black Stone Cherry, Adelita's Way, Black Oxygen, I can't even remember them all, I think there's 15 bands...
  • emmahaines1
    Options
    off to see Bruce Springsteen in June, got awesome seats too. get in!!!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options

OMG MYLES KENNEDY.... SWOON HOLY *kitten*. I saw him with Alter Bridge last May. They played with Avenged Sevenfold and Seether. Best concert of my life. No lie.
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame's Celebration Concert. Hoping for someone like Red Hot Chili Peppers to be added to the line-up. GNR would be great too, but they're fighting, so very unlikely. Beastie Boys are being honored too...hoping to see them. Crossing our fingers for some surprises.
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

Totally jealous, although Ive seen Alter Bridge Live, which gave me the chance to hear the hands down best voice in rock!
  • piglet1643
    Options
    No one this summer, but MADONNA in October!!!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    :heart: Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean. No other concerts matter to me as much as this one!! LOL its stupid how excited I am!!! :laugh: :love:
  • piglet1643
    Options
    The Fray and The Band Perry are playing at my university on April 20th! I'm auditioning to open for the show too so that's really exciting! Then April 21st I'm going to UFC 145 in Atlanta... not a concert, but still super exciting!

Good luck, hope you get the gig!
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Aerosmith in August

jealoussssssss!!!
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I found out yesterday that Tenacious D is playing in Boston in July! You bet your @ss I bought tickets!!! :smokin:

What shows are you going to this summer??

Ha! That is awesome. I think I will look into that.

I'm going to see Tom Petty in Halifax in May.

LUCKY! We couldn't get tickets

I'd try again. We bought ours a month or so ago. We are up super high but I'm just happy to be there! :)
  • punkybuddah
    punkybuddah Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    foo fighters in august
    madness & the specials in august
    kevin bloody wilson in october
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Im on Tap for DMB and Blues Traveler this Summer - and somehow, I bet I'll be roped into whatever Disney Band is going to be playing the PA County Fair Circuit this year (last year I saw Big Time Rush - the kids loved it, and I suppose it wasnt so terrible for me either....) Think the wife said something about All Star Weekend (or something like that) - I have no idea who that is...but I'll go to their show!
  • dmanning0819
    dmanning0819 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Miranda Lambert in Nashville, TN. Can't wait for May 19th to get here. Jarrod Neaman will be there also!!