restarting and need friends!

Options

Replies

• ajerman
    ajerman Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,

I just joined about 5 mins ago. I'm 32, married, one step son and looking for a little motivation myself! I'm hoping to get a pic posted soon, but in the mean time feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Sariebon
    Sariebon Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen!
    I'm Sarah, 24 and married with a fur-baby. I work in travel (i.e. sit on my rear allllll day!) and have been on and off MFP for awhile now. Have now decided that I'm in this for the long haul and need to shed this excess weight!
  • angelz_love
    angelz_love Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Someone add me! I started yesterday, need accountability:) 31, I have a 12 year old, 3 dogs, 2 cats, I am a kindergarten teacher. I would LOVE to lose 10 lbs to fit into the wedding dress that was ordered a size too small!
  • yocaitygee
    Options
    I'm restarting, too! You can add me! I have a full time job on my butt, too, but I go to the gym 2-3 times a day! I try to go before work and I sometimes add walking at lunch, too! It's doable, you just need some motivation! I need the support and motivation as well. I'll request you :)
  • sarahlee19
    sarahlee19 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Any1 feel free 2 add me
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you on your journey!
  • arkansascountrygirl
    arkansascountrygirl Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenn and everyone you are all welcome to add me. my name is Katie
  • jenilynn34
    Options
    Hello.....

My name is Jenn as well. I have 4 kids, a husband, and a sit on my butt all day job too! (which also includes a total of 3 hours driving to and from work!!!) Needless to say, I spend A LOT of time on my rear....... I just started this a week or so ago and really need the motivation as well, not only to stay on track but learn to be more open about trying new (healthy) foods.

Feel free to add me and good luck!!
  • marielester21
    Options
    Hello :) my name is Marie I haven't used this app in about a year and I'm also looking for friends! I gained weight during my husband's deployment and I'm dying to get it off! No kids for us yet and I'm a stay at home wife and blogger!
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Strengthened by Earth and Air
    Purified by the Waters
    Keep the passion of Fire
    And the world is ours

You can add me if you wish.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen

I'm sort of new to myfitnesspal but so far I have enjoyed everything this site has to offer. I am in your boat as far as restarting and I plan on meeting on my goal---no more excuses. I would love to add you as a friend and you can add me as well.
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi Jen, Welcome back. I dont know your policy on adding males so if you like you can add me, i would like to think im a pretty good motivator, and lead by example. So hope to hear from you.

As Confusius once brilliantly said, "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."
  • lillypad1008
    Options
    Hey Jen...welcome back...I have recently started up again too....i find it easier to log my daily activity and my calories where I can see results! I have certain goals I want to reach in 30 days..which is my 35th birthday! I have 6 amazing children and a very supportive husband that is also on the site and working out!

So if you want to add me, that would be great!! We can motivate eachother to do more!! :-)
  • lillypad1008
    Options
    Hey Jenn...i would love to be your friend on here and help motivate you as well as you motivate me! I have 6 kids and determined to shed the pounds before the summer hits!! :smile:
  • sdm329
    sdm329 Posts: 57
    Options
    I'm new and have a desk job, feel free to add me.
  • alabamaworley89
    alabamaworley89 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm restarting too. My first attempt didn't last long, I caved to food. :( But this time I feel way more motivated! Tomorrow will be one week done. I want to get back down to 120lbs so I have a ways to go. I'll add you. :) Anyone else out there is welcome to add me as well. I only have one friend doing this so far and would love to have more support!
  • mjrandy
    mjrandy Posts: 5
    Options
    hey, anyone feel free to add me :)
    18302370.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • SimplyMeJess
    Options
    i added you
  • DottyLove
    Options
    Hey Jen!! My names Jen too! love to count calories. Ive only lost like... almost 3 pounds since i have joined. But thats just because im retaining water. Blech. Anyways. :D Nice to meet you!!!!
  • tlk2sprkle
    tlk2sprkle Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I am relatively new and looking for friends also. Feel free to add me.