Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Hey add me if you like :)
  • bellaxept
    bellaxept Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this fitness pal and need new friends also! Its always nice to be able to share and talk with other who have similar goals :) add me! I feel like i hace reached a plateau with my workouts :/ any advice would be appreciated!
  • klbourland
    Options
    I'm new too and could use all the support I can get! Feel free to add me as well.
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    Hey! I joined a long while ago, but have just restarted my profile and am ready to shed this weight. I'm 27 and would love to be at my goal weight before I reach 30.

My name's Jen, I'm single, no kids and work full time at a technology company which means spending all day sitting on my rear. I'm here looking for inspiration and support to keep me accountable! I would love to meet new friends so feel free to add me!
    So much in common with me! I'm 28, single, no kids (though I count my cat as a dependant), full time desk job, wanting to get to goal before 30, and looking for similar MFP contacts to relate to and keep up with. :)
  • vadiane1
    vadiane1 Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi, I'm Di...I joined in January of this year. Every pound is a battle but a battle well worth the fight. I'm 46 (OUCH), but have a desk job during the day and almost an hour commute to get to and from work. I have started walking during my lunch break and am revisiting Jillian Michael's workout DVDs. I too, and always looking for new friends who can motivate me, as well as I can motivate them. Add me if you'd like!
    Di
  • addiva45
    addiva45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all- I am Jennifer also! I started out really strong about a month ago, and then got a job offer. So, my excercise program of doing the 30 day shred with Jillian ichaels got put off- still walking 4-5 days a week for about an hour avg. But, have not logged in in about a week, I've lost 6-8 lbs, but am stuck now- I could use some friendly motivation as well!

Just started taking CLA' Rasberry Ketone & White Kidney Bean extract- per Dr. Oz, about 2 weeks ago- I have noticed some inches- but not the weight, Will keep you posted...Friend me if you like!

Jennifer
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too guys! :) Good luck to all!
  • mari6923
    mari6923 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi Jen, resently restarted,add me if you'd like, and welcome!
  • are0721
    are0721 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome back! I actually just came back here yesterday after a long time. I just had a baby who will be 3 months old on April 9th, so after I found out I was pregnant, I decided to take a time-out from mfp. I'm 25, married, with my baby (Ezra). Having friends is a great way to hold yourself accountable to your actions, so the more the merrier!! I hope you can find the motivation to continue! :)
  • cuddlybear30
    Options
    Hi there, welcome back
    I am pretty new on here as well...... on the plus side I have managed to lose some of my weight already.
    Please feel free to add me to your friends list.

Speak soon
    Claire

:happy:
  • 57scoutmaster
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • LauraKije
    Options
    Hi I'm Laura, only been here a couple of weeks and it's not going to well.
    I'm out of work at the mo and seem to spend a lot of time sitting down.
    I wanna get fit so I can ski again but at this rate it won't be this coming winter,

My friends IRL on here don't seem to be checking in much so please do add me.

Laura
    x
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you wish. I am your age, and also work at a software company. I have lost 56lbs so far, but still have another 20ish to lose.
  • Cmcqueen16
    Cmcqueen16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my story is exactly the same...only add a kid LOL
  • Bryan0192
    Options
    I am glad to hear about all of these people getting back on track with their health and fitness. By the way, I am Bryan and I have always struggled with my weight off and on. I wont bore you with all of the details about why I now have over 130 pounds to lose,
    but suffice it to say that I cant lose this weight without help. I was introduced to this web site this past Saturday by my niece and ,boy does this site simplify figuring calories. But enough of that. I know about the struggles of being morbidly obese and if I can offer a word of encouragement to anybody, I would be glad to. Oh yeah, I am a 38 year old man with two great kids and a very supportive wife.
  • Bryan0192
    Options
    This is Bryan again. I am going to have to wait until one of my kids or my wife gets home to show me how to add you to my friends. I'm not too good on a computer.
  • Lalalazuli
    Options
    Hi Jen, and everyone else! I'd be happy to add you, I'm restarting too. :)
  • tew741
    tew741 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there Jen, I'm Tracey. This is week one for me...have a long road to go myself. Glad to meet you.:bigsmile:
  • jvcheslock
    jvcheslock Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey there this seems like a good start. I have just started today. Add me if you would like I could use some motivation as well to stay focused on my goals, the big and the small. Wishing everyone all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ChetManley
    Options
    Hi Jen,
    I just recently restarted too and am needing some friends too.

Chris