REPOST: What was your FIRST CONCERT

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    ugh...how embarrassing...my first concert was Loverboy....cringe...

If by embarrassing you mean awesome, I would totally agree. I'd go see Loverboy right now if I knew they were coming close by.
  • jfig600
    jfig600 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1998 got to see Jimmy Buffett what a great party
  • holly1283
    holly1283 Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Real old gal here! The Beach Boys on the Steel Pier in I think 1965.
  • rookmb
    rookmb Posts: 84
    Options
    ignore other post...d amn fat fingered

Mine was 1985, Philadelphia Spectrum....Van Halen on 1984 tour

My first concert was at the Philadelphia Spectrum in 1972 - The Beach Boys.
    Went to dozens of concerts there. Spectrum is now gone, but a lot of great memories. :)
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Backstreet Boys, 1998 :blushing: I'm still trying to make up for it by seeing better acts.

hahahahahahahha same for me!! Same year I think too lolol!
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    Van Halen
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    It was either Journey ( we painted my best friends hatchback like the album cover or Pat Benetar "Get Nervou!!s" tour. Pittsburgh 1983ish
  • nathan6878
    nathan6878 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Other great concerts I went to see were Korn and Metallica!!! Back when I was living in Minnesota!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    ugh...how embarrassing...my first concert was Loverboy....cringe...

Hey now, Loverboy was my first concert, and they were great!
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Not exactly sure, since it was soooooooooooooo long ago, but I think it was Fleetwood Mac!
  • lyricalLies13
    Options
    It was around 2000 for my birthday that year I went to see Bon Jovi, they were my first two concerts actually lol
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears 2002.
    It was the worst concert ever. It was on my 6th or 7th birthday.

Here's a news thing about it:
    "It was one of the most anticipated concerts to ever come to (Town). People were expecting to see Britney Spears at her best. But, all the fans got, was just a glimpse of the pop idol and a sorry apology.

"She doesn't care about all the flashy lights and all the booms and bangs. She just wanted to see her sing," says one mother. And so did everybody else.

Just minutes after Friday nights concert began, it was over. "There were little kids crying, they only got to watch her play two songs. My cousin was crying and she is 17," says one fan.

Thousands of fans were left confused and disappointed after they were told the Britney Spears concert was cancelled. A man came on stage with Britney and announced that they had lost power for the show and it would be unsafe to continue the concert. Fans say they are unhappy with the way Britney handled the situation.

"She laughed about it when she went off stage. She said 'don't boo' and then she just walked off, we thought it was a joke."

"She just gets out and says don't boo. She didn't even explain herself."

I now make up for it by actually going to good shows like Hellyeah and Filter.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    1975.... Cheap Trick opens for the one and only KISS! :tongue: