Obese Girl wants to be Healthy

Options
Vi0l33t
Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
I notice a lot of people here are just looking to lose 20 lbs. I'm looking to lose much more than that and I'd like to meet people who suffer from obesity and are trying to turn it around like me.

Replies

• ashlee_g
    ashlee_g Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i have about 70kg+ kg to lose in total. I've lost 17kg so far! please feel free to add me and together we can encourage each other! We can do this!
  • Mawkish1983
    Mawkish1983 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well I have to lose 68lbs to be healthy. I am obese. I understand for some people 68lbs might not be a lot, but for others it might be loads. Vi0l33t, would it be rude to ask how much you want to lose?
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am considered obese. I am only 5'1" and weigh in at 201 lbs. I have a lot to lose to get down to 115 lbs (what I was at age 19) but I would be happy at 128-130 (what I was all through high school)
  • meggers127
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking to lose about 50-60 pounds, but I've already lost 20. Technically I was in the obese category because I'm only 5'4, but I never felt like it until I saw an awful picture of myself on vacation. Friend me if you like! Good luck!
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • SweetMelisa85
    SweetMelisa85 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I started off needing to lose 100lbs....i'm down 29 so far! Lets be friends!
  • whgk11
    whgk11 Posts: 2
    Options
    im tryin to loose alot as well i still have a long way to go but i am getting there slowly but im motivated to do it.
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    How much are you hoping to lose? That will help us know what you are looking for.

I started at 330lbs and am now at 297. I've been doing this for 17 weeks. I am hoping to reach 147lbs.
  • gatorgirlyyy
    Options
    I notice a lot of people here are just looking to lose 20 lbs. I'm looking to lose much more than that and I'd like to meet people who suffer from obesity and are trying to turn it around like me.

I've got 140 left to lose.. Add me! :)
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I've got another 60+ lbs to lose already down 24lbs. Way to go on wanting to get healthy!
  • FHerndon01
    Options
    Hi there! I had 110 lbs to lose - and I'm down 17 so far. Fee free to add me. Good luck with your journey!
  • paulineg1977
    Options
    For me 20 pounds won't make much difference I am striving to lose at least 100 pounds. I am in the same situation.
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I'm down 20 with 80 to go and in it for the long haul. Please add me!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose at least 100 (110, but I've already lost 9). Started at 160, want to re-evaluate when I get to 150. Feel free to add me for support. :-)
  • FunandFitMom
    FunandFitMom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of us on MFP in the same boat you are. I've got about 40 lbs to go to reach MY goal weight. Friend me if you'd like
  • sonyalear2012
    sonyalear2012 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I had 150 to lose down 62 lbs. and i have 85 lbs left to lose...feel free to add me:blushing:
  • Ceit60
    Ceit60 Posts: 15
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs at least to get into any kind of a fit sort of zone - it's harder as the years go on and I have issues that make excercise difficult, but I need to do this. My daughter-in-law told me about this site/app, and I have to say, it's already giving me confidence that i can do this, after 3 days (not that I've even looked at a scales) to be part of a group that are all in the same boat, no matter what the whys and wherefores
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm looing to lose about 90 pounds!! I sent you a request and anyone else can send me a request as well :)
  • MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Im in it for the long run, 100lbs to go. I sent you a request