Obese Girl wants to be Healthy

Options

Replies

• tatya317
    tatya317 Posts: 74
    Options
    You can add me if you want and we can support each other. I am 5 ft 1 and weights
    235 pounds, I started at 245. Once upon a time I was 125 pounds. would love to be there again . Lets do this together :):flowerforyou:
  • hollyg123
    hollyg123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I want to lose 140 lbs, and I've already lost 11. I'll send you a request, and anyone else who is looking to lose a lot of weight too can send me a request. :)
  • jabosu
    jabosu Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'9" and weigh 303. My doctor says I "should" be at 150. Um....the last time I was at 150 was probably in the fourth grade!! If I can get back down to 170....the lowest I got while in college...I'd be happy:).
  • brandillyn
    brandillyn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have about 60 pounds to lose, well now 56. (: Woot! number going down.
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Hello, Welcome. Feel Free to add me as I'm always looking for new friends on here! :flowerforyou:

My first goal is 57lbs but I need to lose more weight after, this is just my initial goal. The avatar is of me years ago so that's what I'm aiming for!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I have another 15 to get to a "healthy" BMI. I've already lost a bit over 80. So I can definitely relate. Feel free to add me if you're looking for more encouragement. :flowerforyou:
  • sandeeface518
    sandeeface518 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 100 pounds...feel free to add me.
  • michellegoljar
    Options
    I have lost 7LBS but hve a further 93LBS to lose feel free to add me
  • Irishmoonwitch
    Options
    I have 70-80 more lbs to go. Feel free to add me...
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I am at 182 lbs at 5'7 and my goal is to get to 160 lbs so I need to lose 22 lbs right now. I am really kicking it into gear lately cause my gynecologist said he wants me to lose weight before I can get pregnant. He told me my motivation should be for the baby I will have in the future. After I get to 160 lbs I want to lose 10 lbs to get to 150 lbs but 160 lbs is what I am focusing on right now. Don't lose Hope in what you want!
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I've lost 26lbs still need another 74lbs. Feel free to add me
  • Vi0l33t
    Vi0l33t Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Well I have to lose 68lbs to be healthy. I am obese. I understand for some people 68lbs might not be a lot, but for others it might be loads. Vi0l33t, would it be rude to ask how much you want to lose?

Frankly, considering where we are, I don't find it rude at all. I'm 5'4" and I weigh 240 lbs. it's not my heaviest, but I'm disgusted with myself and would love to lose 100lbs. At this point though, I'd settle with losing 50. At least for now :)
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I still have at least 130 pounds to lose, hit 300 and finally decided it was time to do something about it. Add me if you like.
  • TCHAFFIN25
    TCHAFFIN25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have over 100+ pounds to shed! I know the feeling of having so much to loose that it feels over whelming at times. I just have to make small goals and think one pound at a time! We can do this girl!!!
  • mtm77
    mtm77 Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome & Good luck to ya!
  • Missi3601
    Missi3601 Posts: 264
    Options
    I have about 100 pounds to lose! And thats just to be considered Healthy! I sent you a request, best of luck on your journey! And yes it is nice to have people that need to lose more than 20 pounds!
  • ZenAmante
    ZenAmante Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    im sabrina i've got 95lbs left to lose add me if you'd like
  • tracy1971x5
    Options
    Ive just joined too and have over 100lbs to lose , feel free to add me :0)
  • squirrelygirl82
    Options
    Hello! I just joined today, and I would ultimately like to lose 100 pounds, but my current goal is to lose 50, once I get there, I will set a new goal. Makes it seem more attainable if you do it in smaller increments! Feel free to add me as a friend, I need all the help I can get...we can motivate eachother! :)