How do you stay Motivated!?!?!?

Options
13»

Replies

• EdaMeda123
    Options
    Thanks for the great advice everyone! I will def be incorporating a lot of your suggestions into my routine..

It's good to know that people do have their ups and downs but they keep going!!

I think I have been overdoing it a bit by doing 2 workouts a day and trying to increase that to 3 workouts a day 5 times a week. I keep thinking I will reach my weight loss goal faster if I do this, but it just tires you out.. Since I have not been this active in a long time, it seems that I need to have a steady and healthy pace.

I signed up for a 5k to keep me moving. It'll be my first one and I am going because my sister asked me and eventually I want to be able to run at least a Half-Marathon with her... It's quite an undertaking for me as I am not a fan of the gym or running! but I am a fan of being healthy...

I just signed up to MFP and it's great esp that I can access it from my phone... it makes you accountable so I try to track both my food and exercise then look at the graphs to see how well I am doing. But it also seems there is a great community of people here, makes it easier to keep going when you know everyone else is not just trying but doing!

:happy: