June Shredders - Week 1!!!!

Options

Replies

• Vans
    Vans Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I was wondering anyone in this June shredders group here of a 10 minute trainer? It was created by Tony Horton the creator of P90X. I downloaded it and I think it will prove to be very benefical. I was wondering what else do you all plan on doing, if anything, besides the shred?

Hey hey...

I plan on using the Shred as my weight training....and I go to the gym 5 days a week to do 80 minutes of Cardio :bigsmile:
  • Vans
    Options
    Hey SHREDDERS...here is a COPY/PASTE of what I have in an excel file.....I am not sure how to post it as a spread sheet just yet......but it does give everyone an idea of what I am looking at:wink:

also please let me know if your name is not there. Sorry if I missed your name.

Name SW GW Week 1 weight Week 2 weight Week 3 wight Week 4 weight Neck chest ribs at belly button upper arms hips thighs bum calf

aprilann
    Arienna
    bree2288
    ghanie
    jagilmore
    jljohnson
    leshawnturner
    NavyMommy
    NykkieZ
    smithiekat
    Vans

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK:flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 180.

Waist 35.5
    Thigh 23.5
    Arm 14
    Hips 42

Hope this program works for all of us. My goal is 170 by July 1st.
  • ja2009
    ja2009 Posts: 60
    Options
    Here are my stats

Starting Weight-248
    Goal Weight-240
    Neck 14
    chest 38
    bust 42
    Waist 43
    upper arms 15
    hips 46 1/2
    thighs 25
    calf 16

I started doing the dvd about 4 days ago, but I starting back a day 1 for this thread.. Today workout was still really tough, but I can tell my endurance has improved a bit. I was able to use 5 pound wieght through the whole thing., and the last circuit I was able to push myself a bit more, especially doing the cardio part. I also only had to take a like two 5 second breaks to catch my breath today. I walked to the park near my house pushing my 20 month old son in his stoller. It was a 10 minute walk there and back. I also I did a 15 minute lap around the park's walking trail.
  • Vans
    Options
    Vans: I would appreciate if you kept up with the numbers for everyone. THat's very nice of you!!!

NavyMom: YOu asked the same question that I have; how do we log this in MFP?? Are you calling it aerobics or strength training??

Aprilann: I have heard of the 10min trainer and it looks AWESOME!! I have heard great things about it. I like tony horton's power 90 series. I have a generic 10 min bootcamp dvd that I will try to pop in when I can. But likely in addition to shred I'll be doing yoga/pilates and riding my bike.

HEY HEY...... For those of you who want me to track all our numbers could you send me a private message so that I don't have to go through this whole thread trying to figure out everyone's info!??I hope thats not too much to ask for :bigsmile:

also the way I enter the 30 day Shred is I use my heart rate monitor and then put it in as interval training. As I stated before I am 5'3 and 171 IBS for the 22 min of Shredding it is usually 230-260 cals!!

SORRY NOT interval training hahahahaha I put it in as Aerobics, high impact
  • Vans
    Options
    I am just repeating myself for those who are wanting to join.....please PRIVATE MESSAGE me your info so I dont have to scroll through pages and pages of stuff!!!

Thank you so much xo:flowerforyou: :smile: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Day 1, level 1

starting weight: 151.9

Waist 35.75 on 05/23/09
    Hips 37.75 on 05/23/09
    thighs 25.25 on 05/23/09
    Upper Arm 12.5 on 05/18/09
    Butt 42.25 on 05/23/09
    below bust 31.0 on 05/23/09
  • Vans
    Options
    here is who I have for the JUNE SHREDDERS GROUP!!!

aprilann
    Arienna
    bree2288
    ghanie
    ghanie
    ja2009
    jagilmore
    jljohnson
    leshawnturner
    NavyMommy
    NykkieZ
    smithiekat
    smithiekat
    TCASMEY
    Vans
    wmcnicol
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    I was wondering anyone in this June shredders group here of a 10 minute trainer? It was created by Tony Horton the creator of P90X. I downloaded it and I think it will prove to be very benefical. I was wondering what else do you all plan on doing, if anything, besides the shred?

I'm also doing a walk/jog program (It's listed under 00angela00 on the exercise board), I'm walking to work which is 2.8 miles, and doing the sit up and squat challenge (also listed under exercise board)
  • 00Angela00
    Options

aprilann
    Arienna
    bree2288
    ghanie
    ghanie
    ja2009
    jagilmore
    jljohnson
    leshawnturner
    NavyMommy
    NykkieZ
    smithiekat
    smithiekat
    TCASMEY
    Vans
    wmcnicol

Forgot me! :sad:
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    Hey guys!!! Excited to start this tonight!!! I've got my starting weight but i haven't taken my measurements yet. I plan on doing all that when my husband gets home later. (I can't seem to measure my self hahaha I always screw it up. lol) just wanted to mark this for later :) Good Luck everyone!!!!!
  • Tayla08
    Tayla08 Posts: 94
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I'd like to join! I've been doing the shred for awhile... I've actually done 26 days out of the last 30.... I really love this DVD... Short enough to keep my interest, but good enough to see results too!

I don't have my measurements with me, but my Starting weight is 162, goal weight is 156 for the month of June.
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Hey SHREDDERS...here is a COPY/PASTE of what I have in an excel file.....I am not sure how to post it as a spread sheet just yet......but it does give everyone an idea of what I am looking at:wink:

also please let me know if your name is not there. Sorry if I missed your name.

Name SW GW Week 1 weight Week 2 weight Week 3 wight Week 4 weight Neck chest ribs at belly button upper arms hips thighs bum calf

aprilann
    Arienna
    bree2288
    ghanie
    jagilmore
    jljohnson
    leshawnturner
    NavyMommy
    NykkieZ
    smithiekat
    Vans

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK:flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:

Thank you! I will measure tonight and PM you tomorrow!
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello shredders, I did my workout..wow.. it was not easy for me today.:grumble: i couldnt use my weights bcus they were tooo heavy but tomorrow i will:happy: I feel good, I love it:wink:

SW: 227
    CW: 215
    GW: 200
    Neck: 14
    Arms: 14.5
    Chest: 43.6
    Waist: 37
    Tummy at belly button: 43.7
    Thighs: 29
    Calf: 17.6
    Wrist: 6.9
    Bum: 47
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I cannot find my measuring tape anywhere!!!! I might have to make a trip to the store for one later lol. I know i have one though! GRR
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    HOnestly, I cannot imagine what level 3 is going to be like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm a little late posting my measurements but here they are:

Current Weight: 196
    Goal weight after finishing 30 Day Shred: 188
    Upper Waist: 42
    Belly Button: 42
    Hips: 43
    Bust: 38
    Torso: 37
    Upper Arm (Left): 13
    Upper Arm (Right): 13
    Upper Thigh (Left): 24.25
    Upper Thigh (Right): 23.75
    Lower Thigh (Left): 19.5
    Lower Thigh (Right): 19.75
    Calf (Left): 16.25
    Calf (Right): 16.25

Tonight will be my first time doing the shred! I can't wait! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • PinkShoes
    Options

aprilann
    Arienna
    bree2288
    ghanie
    ghanie
    ja2009
    jagilmore
    jljohnson
    leshawnturner
    NavyMommy
    NykkieZ
    smithiekat
    smithiekat
    TCASMEY
    Vans
    wmcnicol

Hi!
    I posted my measurements a little late in the day so I'm not on the list yet! Sorry I posted late!:smile:
  • PinkShoes
    Options

aprilann
    Arienna
    bree2288
    ghanie
    ghanie
    ja2009
    jagilmore
    jljohnson
    leshawnturner
    NavyMommy
    NykkieZ
    smithiekat
    smithiekat
    TCASMEY
    Vans
    wmcnicol

Hi!
    I posted my measurements a little late in the day so I'm not on the list yet! Sorry I posted late!:smile:

So I just saw your post about sending you a private message with our measurments...I'll just do that! :smile:
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I don't have a heart rate monitor so I can't count the exact calories that I'm burning from the 30 Day Shred...

What do you all log it under in the exercise diary??