I said no. I said yes.

Options

Replies

• LitaRose77
    LitaRose77 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Great job on 2 tough hurdles! It gets better from here, so don't give up! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Great post, I laughed and smiled...this is about daily making choices that we don't always want to make...because well ice cream does taste great, and we don't always want to get sweaty and have sore muscles...BUT when we do those things...work out and challenge out bodies and our minds to do healthy things we finally start to see how amazing it feels when our bodies are healthy and fit and fueled but nutritious foods rather than fat and sugar. Good on ya! Now just rinse and repeat:)
  • saturnine15
    saturnine15 Posts: 140
    Options
    Reading this made me happy! Fantastic victory!
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing success story! Wow! You are truly inspiring people today! :)
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    THIS just made me smile... for you! Way to work your willpower on both sides of the spectrum. Very nicely done.
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! So proud of you! Great story. Thanks for sharing it and making me smile today.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Made me smile and brought a tear to my eye. :smile:
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    *fist pump* YEAH!!

Way to go! :D
  • Aprill42
    Aprill42 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!!!! I couldnt say not to three lays chips last night. I felt horrible, like I had just cheated on myself with something or something.

I am very proud of you!
  • kristers03
    kristers03 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! :D I'm the same way with running, I say I'm going to warm up on the elliptical and never stop warming up!! Very inspiring :)
  • vernessie
    vernessie Posts: 47
    Options
    That's awesome!! I have reached that stage to get out on Friday - I will begin for the first time "jogging", your post has been a great inspriation. Their is something about reading the posts that helps me to push on to reach my goal - along with so many other motivated indiviuals.
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The taste of sweet success! Keep it up!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • kellycrawford85
    Options
    Way to go...Awesome job!
  • laurieagain09
    laurieagain09 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for sharing! I need to hear more of that voice in my own head.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I must say, I got a little teary reading this... either because I can relate - or because it.s my TOM in a few days... I think it's cause I can relate and I am proud of you... WAY to GO!!! And keep running and eventually you will love it - trust me - I am finally at an easy and comfortable with no stopping 5k... have gotten to 9.4k once and am shooting for 10k!
  • Mindarin
    Mindarin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @ ChrisBerdan

Thanks, that's inspiring. I would love to sprint a 5k someday. :)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You are so fabulous and I'm so proud of you!!!!! Rock this thang, girl--you're rocking it totally--YAY!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing such an inspiring story!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Aw thank you for sharing your story with us, I almost cried for you too! You are an amazing tower of strength.

Why torture yourself though? I mean, why have those favourite foods in your fridge? Sorry. Didn't mean to put a wet blanket on your victory. Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!