124»

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    ...I want to look and feel good.
    ...I want to have confidence.
    ...I want to be healthy....
    ...if I do have kids I want to know that I CAN lose weight, that I CAN change my body....
  • cyberskirt
    cyberskirt Posts: 218
    Options
    - I want to feel good

- Be able to wear clothing I actually like

- Not be embarrassed to be in public

- Have energy.

- Run.
  • Rockerchick77
    Options
    -Because having even 10 extra lbs causes more arthritis pain
    -Because I want to be a good example for my daughter also living with arthritis
    -Because I have way more energy when I'm eating right and exercising

oh and....
    -Because I want to wear a hot bikini again like I did in college and look damn good in it!
  • ajalcazar
    ajalcazar Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm getting healthy because....

I almost lost my dad a year and a half ago due to a very unhealthy lifestlye in terms of eating and exercise habits - or lack thereof - and I don't want my four kids to have to go through that in 20-25 years.
  • JC565
    JC565 Posts: 17
    Options
    Because my armour doesn't fit properly

Because I want to be able to outrun the Ewoks

Because I am tired

Beacuse I want to bring sexy back!
  • SarLem81
    SarLem81 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I want to feel happy in my own skin. I want to live life to the fullest and being in shape makes it easier to do just that.
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    :wink:
    -Because having even 10 extra lbs causes more arthritis pain
    -Because I want to be a good example for my daughter also living with arthritis
    -Because I have way more energy when I'm eating right and exercising

oh and....
    -Because I want to wear a hot bikini again like I did in college and look damn good in it!

Ahem sista!
  • cobes24
    cobes24 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    i want it to take less time to shave my legs.

also reverse cowgirl

Fan-frickin-tastic.
  • anonymousbee
    Options
    - I'm sick of trying to hide in photos!

- I loooove fashion and shopping but right now I hate shopping for clothes, I would love to enjoy it like I used to, and not just only enjoying shopping for shoes and accessories!

- I want to go to said shops and be able to just pick something off from the front of the rack and not have to go searching to the back where the bigger sizes are! :(

- I want to feel beautiful and feminine, and I don't feel like that in this fat body that my soul feels trapped in haha :(

- I want to wear pretty underwear hahaha!

- I want to be healthy. I unfortunately have a family history of diabetes/blood pressure/cardiac issues etc.

- I want to look forward to Christmas! Because I can't look nice in clothes I dread when we have 'family dos' ... actually on the down side I don't think losing weight will help at all, at least for the first Christmas anyway because I'm dreading the "You've lost weight!" comments, it's like, yeah I know I was fat before you don't have to rub it it. (I know they're not trying to do that but it's still pretty embarrasing)

- I want to go on a round the world trip and I can't do that if I'm not healthy

- I want to look hot in clothes that every girl must have one of (skinny jeans, maxi dress, LBD, pencil skirt etc)

- I want to wear a bikini and fully enjoy the summer!

- I want to get married and have children in the future! :)

- I don't know if anyone's seen my recent post about watching runners run so gracefully and in control? I want to be one of those said runners ;)

- I want to go from couch potato to gym bunny/fitness freak!

- I want to look pretty in the gym, not just all large and sweaty!

- I haven't told anyone yet haha but I'd secretly like to be a personal trainer, I love it how people go from fat, unhealthy and unfit to thin, healthy, fit personal trainers I think it's so cool!

- I want to run a marathon! Specifically a charitable marathon, like for cancer etc :)

- I want to go to a theme park and not have to worry about is my stomach going to fit over the bar etc hahaha :)
  • ladyfox1979
    ladyfox1979 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I'm sexy and I know it ...hey!

Oh and I want to have another baby by age 35 and get to wear sexy maternity wear without looking like an oompa loompa
  • anonymousbee
    Options
    Oh WOW, bet that was a shocker! :'(

Because.........

Neglecting my weight was starting to adversly affect my heart. My 24 year old daughter looked at me and said "Mom, I have always pictured you being such a huge part of me raising my own kids some day and I'm starting to worry that you might not be around then."

So......... I'm losing weight and getting healthy for the grandbabies that I haven't met yet...... and for my daughter, Ashlie.

Oh...and side note..... I'm finally doing for me..... because it feels sooooooooo good!
  • Iloran
    Iloran Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    of a few health scares & I am tired of feeling old. I want to go out and do things I enjoy & not veg in front of the TV.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I want to be fit at 50! (in 10 months)
  • islaybower
    Options
    Because I love clothes and I like looking how I want to in them. Shallow or what?!

Also because I love love love being able to keep up with my kids and play with them all day without being knackered, and I don't want to lose that any time soon.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    because God wants the best for us and that is to be Healthy!!!!
  • ladymac67
    ladymac67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Because I'm going back to Canada for the summer and will def. run into my ex. (Shallow eh?)
    Also, b/c the cardiologist said my cholesterol is crazy high for a 44 yr old woman.

** BUT ** most importantly.... Because I want to GET OUT OF THESE BIG GIRL GRANNY PANTIES!!!!
  • elenakiara
    Options
    Because I want to be healthy and live until I'm 100!! :) Also, because I want to fit into some smaller clothes and raise my self-confidence a little more.
  • Trajikmajik
    Trajikmajik Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Because I want to be there for my son and the one on the way....