Guess the weight loss!

Options
Nenabobena
Nenabobena Posts: 79 Member
I have been counting calories with MFP for a little over 50 days and doing 40-45 minutes of cross training M-F.
Up until yesterday I have been eating 1200 calories plus exercise calories and my stats are as follows:

Age 31
Height: 5'2
Start Weight: 165lbs
Goal Weight: 120lbs

If you see a difference take a guess on the Current Weight!

day1day50.jpg

Replies

• meggers127
    Options
    Wow you look great! Hmm I don't want to low ball it, but 20 pounds?
  • zgdsmith
    zgdsmith Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what your weight is but I will say you look amazing!! Great job!!

I'm guessing you have gained alot of muscle so your inches lost probably are more than your weight lost.
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look great by the way great job staying disciplined. I'm going to guess your current weight is 143.6 lbs.
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I would have to say between 14 - 18 lbs. (so current weight of 147-151... Is it okay that I gave a range? :embarassed: )Big change for less than 2 months! Congratulations!
  • taranj21
    taranj21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    i am going to guess 141!
    good job!
  • changingdaily
    Options
    So what is it?? haha I want to know GOOD job btw!
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing low 140's! You look GREAT
  • amyniceneasy
    amyniceneasy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Our stats are very similar and we are doing a similar level of excersize. I've only lost 8...I'm going to guess 10?
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I would say about 143...
  • Nenabobena
    Options
    Can I just tell you all that you are my best friends forever??!!!

My current weight is 159lbs :( Only 6lbs down. After a lot of hard work and discipline I was feeling sad to see the numbers on the scale, so even thought I knew there wouldn't be a huge difference I decided to snap a picture anyway.. just to compare. Oh boy! was I surprised to see a difference!
    Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm so motivated to reach my goal, even when there is not a lot of weight loss, I know my body is changing!

ps: I'm going to up my calories and see what happens. I can't wait to see Day 100 :)
  • ms_tris
    ms_tris Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'd say you've lost 25lbs (looks like your legs have leaned up and toned up so much!!!) at least. Awesome! And you really ate back your exercise calories? I keep telling myself to do that but i'm super scared!! Your pics are convincing me to try it!
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    Wow! I was going to say you're around 150. Sorry it isn't that much but you do look so much better! Congrats!
  • antoniosmooth
    antoniosmooth Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Can I just tell you all that you are my best friends forever??!!!

My current weight is 159lbs :( Only 6lbs down. After a lot of hard work and discipline I was feeling sad to see the numbers on the scale, so even thought I knew there wouldn't be a huge difference I decided to snap a picture anyway.. just to compare. Oh boy! was I surprised to see a difference!
    Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm so motivated to reach my goal, even when there is not a lot of weight loss, I know my body is changing!

ps: I'm going to up my calories and see what happens. I can't wait to see Day 100 :)

A M A Z I N G!!!

This is evident proof of why it's so important to take pictures on a weight loss journey. The number on the scale can be so distracting if it doesn't read the "NUMBER" you've been looking for. Glad you didn't get discouraged!!! Keep up the awesome job you are doing.
  • Nenabobena
    Options
    I'd say you've lost 25lbs (looks like your legs have leaned up and toned up so much!!!) at least. Awesome! And you really ate back your exercise calories? I keep telling myself to do that but i'm super scared!! Your pics are convincing me to try it!

Yes, I have a nutrition minor and I know that you need to eat your exercise calories back if you are doing 1200 (for a woman) calories a day. The 1200 calories are necessary for basic body functions like hair growth, skin replacement, nail growth, etc.. You risk losing more muscle if you don't fuel your body properly.

I know it's scary but trust me, it works! :)
  • fitnessbudget
    Options
    12lbs lost...when will we know the correct answer??:tongue:
  • Nenabobena
    Options

A M A Z I N G!!!

This is evident proof of why it's so important to take pictures on a weight loss journey. The number on the scale can be so distracting if it doesn't read the "NUMBER" you've been looking for. Glad you didn't get discouraged!!! Keep up the awesome job you are doing.

You are SO right! Pictures don't lie! ... I'm not sure about my scale, maybe is broken at 159? Hahahaha! I wish :)

Thank you so much!
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    This just goes to show how even though you don't see results right away...if you stick with it you start to notice the results in the way you feel and how your clothes fit. Good job and keep up the good work. Imagine where you will be another 50 days from now.
  • kristen5286
    kristen5286 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    25 lbs gone??
  • Nenabobena
    Options
    12lbs lost...when will we know the correct answer??:tongue:

Posted above. The correct answer is 6lbs lost :ohwell:
  • kaytater
    kaytater Posts: 12
    Options
    That's incredible!! I would have said 20lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!