Replies

• coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    You look great! And nice skin, no stretch marks! Well done :wink:
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    That is definetly a loaded question. I will say about 18 pounds. BTW, you look great!!
  • Tajdancer
    Tajdancer Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ha! I was going to say that you look like you've lost 20 lbs!
  • meggers127
    Options
    Can I just tell you all that you are my best friends forever??!!!

My current weight is 159lbs :( Only 6lbs down. After a lot of hard work and discipline I was feeling sad to see the numbers on the scale, so even thought I knew there wouldn't be a huge difference I decided to snap a picture anyway.. just to compare. Oh boy! was I surprised to see a difference!
    Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm so motivated to reach my goal, even when there is not a lot of weight loss, I know my body is changing!

ps: I'm going to up my calories and see what happens. I can't wait to see Day 100 :)

You're joking right? You look like you've lost so much more! That's insanely awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    That is amazing! I guessed you'd lost at least 20 lbs. Just another testament to taking the scale weight with a grain of salt. Wow! Great work!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Good for you, my guess was going to be 16 pounds...so wow, you look good!
  • jasperoak
    Options
    Fabulous job! Just remember muscle weighs more then fat so it looks like you've probably lost more then just 6 pounds of FAT and replaced it with some compact muscle. Just think muscle burns more calories so you will be enjoying even better results. Keep it up!
  • jaireed
    jaireed Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I was going to guess 20 lbs! Wow! You look amazing! I hope 6 lbs lost looks that good on me!
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Can I just tell you all that you are my best friends forever??!!!

My current weight is 159lbs :( Only 6lbs down. After a lot of hard work and discipline I was feeling sad to see the numbers on the scale, so even thought I knew there wouldn't be a huge difference I decided to snap a picture anyway.. just to compare. Oh boy! was I surprised to see a difference!
    Thank you all for your lovely comments. I'm so motivated to reach my goal, even when there is not a lot of weight loss, I know my body is changing!

ps: I'm going to up my calories and see what happens. I can't wait to see Day 100 :)

Holy Skinny Cow!! That is crazy Good for you!! I also took before tummy pics so hopefully I can see these same results in a month or so.

SW: 163
    CW: 154 (close to you!)
    Starting GW: 145
    (i make mini goals!!!)
  • Nenabobena
    Nenabobena Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look great! And nice skin, no stretch marks! Well done :wink:

Oh there are stretch marks on the belly, you just can't see them from this angle. I blame my kids :tongue:
  • Nenabobena
    Options
    Fabulous job! Just remember muscle weighs more then fat so it looks like you've probably lost more then just 6 pounds of FAT and replaced it with some compact muscle. Just think muscle burns more calories so you will be enjoying even better results. Keep it up!

Thank you! Yes, muscle is more dense than fat (even if it's not.. I'll keep telling that to myself - you've got to find the motivation somewhere right?!) Hopefully the 6lbs loss was ALL fat :)
  • Nenabobena
    Options
    That is amazing! I guessed you'd lost at least 20 lbs. Just another testament to taking the scale weight with a grain of salt. Wow! Great work!

Thank you! I'm totally considering ditching the scale!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome idea! I would have guessed you around 140. I havent taken any pictures yet but I feel a difference in my clothes. Time to get in a skimpy outfit and get some photos done . Im inspired, thank you
  • tsegears
    tsegears Posts: 94
    Options
    The proof is in the pictures. I would have thought you lost 20 pounds, but this is so encouraging to some of us who get discouraged when we don't see the number we are expecting on the scale. This is so promising! Please keep up the good work.

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!