You know you're a MFP junkie when...

Options

Replies

• joelleh26
    joelleh26 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It has taken over my life, a bit like Facebook did when i first started using that!

I now log on here before anything else, because I am more interested to know what's been going on here rather than Facebook etc...

Much more interesting and much better for you! :happy:

Im exactly the same.... :)
  • RheaAnne
    RheaAnne Posts: 3
    Options
    When your out to a nice dinner with your hubby and you pull out your phone and MFP app to figure out what to order off the menu

or

when you double check about 3 times before going to bed that you hit Complete this Entry so you don't miss your logging on for so many days in a row :)
  • dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    When you plan the items in your lunch wrap so that it contains no more calories than you can burn in a 30 minute lunch workout. Then at lunch since you don't have time for lunch and workout separately you eat while you workout.
  • jl622
    jl622 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Go to have a snack and it won't scan. You give it three tries. If it still isn't found in the data bank, you put it down and go for something that is.

I was under the impression that if it isn't in the databank it is calorie free.

:laugh: :laugh: I agree:laugh: :laugh:

Or if you eat while standing, it doesnt count. :laugh:
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You check the database before eating to see how many calories you are about to consume and then adjust your portion size so you don't go over your calories for the day! :embarassed:

I've done that so many times.

Yes!!! ^^ Oh my, I have done so many of these things. I guess it official... I'm a MFP junkie!!!! :drinker:
  • Pokermom10
    Pokermom10 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You find yourself logging your food while you're eating it

^^^^^ THIS! ^^^^^^
  • TiffanyReece0695
    Options
    Yeah I'm finding myself measuring EVERYTHING lately : ) Oh well. If it keeps the weight off, I'm perfectly content with that.

Also, when I'm at a restaurant, wondering how many calories this will show on my food for the day. Eeek.
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    When you get to work and it's the first database you switch on! :noway:

^ This
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You know what NSV means.
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    X D) All of the above
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Love this.. and I've done so many of these things!

How about when mfp becomes the topic of a party/gathering because you're playing with your phone app, saying: how am I going to log all these little appetizers?? LOL

Then.... you find out: hey, I can have another glass of wine... bonus!! hehe :drinker:
  • GinaBinaFaye
    GinaBinaFaye Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I so do all of this!
  • jenalderman
    jenalderman Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    a tablespoon measure becomes part of setting the table. :happy:

My wife and I have an arsenal of tablespoons for dinner so that we always have at least 1-2 clean ones ready =)

LMAO I thought this was just me! We're all addicts..... we just replace our food addiction with MFP!
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    you spend 45 minutes figuring out how many calories the leftovers you ate for lunch contained. (seriously)

OMG - I have spent some crazy amount of time trying to log something before - My husband thinks I am crazy
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    you yell BUMP out loud when someones comments in a conversation are unheard

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I think I love you! Toooo funny!
  • Angybabefitzg
    Angybabefitzg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You have to check MFP to see what you're eating for dinner because you don't remember what you prelogged the day before

^^This
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You check the database before eating to see how many calories you are about to consume and then adjust your portion size so you don't go over your calories for the day! :embarassed:

I've done that so many times.

Yes!!! ^^ Oh my, I have done so many of these things. I guess it official... I'm a MFP junkie!!!! :drinker:

Me too! I always log before eating, unless it's something I have eaten a millions times and I have it memorized already lol....
  • nixirain
    nixirain Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    when you tear open a granola bar then forget that you didn't log it so you piece the barcode together so you can scan it.

Or when you have that debate with yourself when the wrapper goes in the trash. Do I fish it off the top or do I try and search it in the database? lol
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options

I literally can relate to ALL of these and I've only had MFP for 3 months... ^^ This is my worst offense every day almost lol :noway:
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    When you get to work and it's the first database you switch on! :noway:

LOL! Guilty!