You know you're a MFP junkie when...

Options

Replies

• JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    When you have dreams about what you are going to eat the next day and logging it in MFP is IN YOUR DREAM! lol true story - happened last night.
  • Thesarahmonster
    Thesarahmonster Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    you check mfp before facebook!

This!! MFP is now officially my most visited web page...OVER Facebook, and I spend A LOT of time on Facebook lol. :P

Also, I'm planning out my meals in my head before I go to bed at night now, thinking about how to enter them into the diary and how many calories it's going to be, etc. :)
  • saugonda1
    saugonda1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That Is So Me!!!!
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options

this lol

i am on MFP way more than fb now too ..
    and for some reason when i talk about MFP to hubby , i keep saying planet instead of pal :laugh:
    he just laughs at me, cuz he knows what i mean .. then when he gets home he ask " have you been on my fitness planet today"
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options

^^^^This

Facebook? What's that?:laugh:
  • olong
    olong Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You check the database before eating to see how many calories you are about to consume and then adjust your portion size so you don't go over your calories for the day! :embarassed:

ditto!!!
    :tongue:
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    if you get annoyed when someone at work talks to you or if you have to take a phone call, because that means you have to stop chatting with fellow MFPers!
  • Nastasha915
    Nastasha915 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You log your vitamins and supplements!

I do this :laugh: 15 Calories in my vitamins
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    When you go for an extra walk just to be able to eat more calories (or have another glass of wine). :bigsmile:
  • gtwin
    gtwin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    When you're logging calories at happy hour.....
  • honestlysweet
    honestlysweet Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    When you tell your kid to run to the kitchen and dig a box/bag out of the trash and bring it to you so you can log the nutrition info from it.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You get excited about eating healthy things so you can be proud to log them later.
  • chrishayes31
    Options
    You check the database before eating to see how many calories you are about to consume and then adjust your portion size so you don't go over your calories for the day! :embarassed:

ABSOLUTELY!!! :laugh:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You wait in anticipation for the next Dannylives profile ]smiley-shocked035.gif
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I think of calories as currency!

Me too, Yoovie - me, too.

You know you're an MFP junkie when... you decide how much to eat based on how much of a workout you think you can stand that day...
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Go to have a snack and it won't scan. You give it three tries. If it still isn't found in the data bank, you put it down and go for something that is.

Bwahahaha! I love this^^
  • SlvrLyssa
    SlvrLyssa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was freaking out then I was going up north, I was afraid I would be able to log in & keep my days. It's also the first & last thing I check & whenever someone cooks for me I always ask them a bunch of questions about what, how much & so on. And I will totally exercise more to try to stay under or have a treat. I even logged in when I was at a bar eating bar food, then had to go dance it off. I also love that my boss isn’t on here to see how much I am. :laugh:
  • b3kah5
    b3kah5 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    ...when you start to recognize the users on the message boards.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    you exercise and count the calories to get rid of the "bad" food you ate or you count the 100 calorie packs away
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look up the restaurant before going out so you know what you will order.