My Life Style Change - One Year Down (With Pic)

Options

Replies

• ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    OMG what a fabulous role model! You're fantastic, thanks so much for posting :flowerforyou:
  • bcw660816
    bcw660816 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Please dont consider it a rude question but with this much weight did you ever consider gastric sleeve as an option.I ask you as being unable to loose weight on my own i am considering it.

No, surgery was never a consideration for me. I had to have surgery 14 years ago for a large (8 pound) fibroid tumor that had grown into my uterine wall. I was 350 pounds at the time, and the incision (about 12 inches down my stomach) became infected and had to heal from the inside out. My surgery was on 3 February, and the incision did not completely heal over until first week of December. I never wanted to go through something like that again and cringed every time I heard gastric bypass, lap band, or any other type of invasive surgery mentioned. I was never tempted to even think about it.
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great, but your health improvements are even more amazing!
  • Angelfromokc
    Angelfromokc Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!!! You are definitely an inspiration!!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • cheewathen
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that information:) As I suspected from your picture you are quite a few years younger. Your progress is just staggering. You should feel so proud of yourself.
  • YYDowns
    YYDowns Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look great, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUCCESS!: smile:
  • Whatels
    Whatels Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You've lost years with the pounds. You must feel so much better! Congrats on your success!!
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    VERY INSPIRING...
    YOU'VE DONE A WONDERFUL JOB, GREAT DEDICATION!
  • tsegears
    tsegears Posts: 94
    Options
    Amazing! You have changed your life for the better. Your diligence and hard work has paid off in a great way! Thanks for sharing your story You look wonderful! Please keep up the great work that you are doing!

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • happyharpreet
    happyharpreet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying! I am sorry to read about your previous surgery pain! You are definitely my inspiration now!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    u look wonderful!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. This is so inspirational. You have obviously worked incredibly hard to achieve this...and it's so worth it!
  • NewMeKP
    NewMeKP Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    all i have to say is WOW. you are definitely an inspiration to me!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You look super fantastic!!! Way to go...such a great inspiration ..thank you for sharing! :)
  • yag1630
    yag1630 Posts: 92
    Options
    You look great!.....inspiring and great motivation.... for me to continue what I've started.
  • Cityperks
    Cityperks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Brilliant work! Very inspiring to see what a difference a year makes. :0)
  • LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing,years younger & positively glowing! well done to you & good luck for the rest of your journey.what an inspiration you are,thank you for sharing your story :flowerforyou:
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    what a gifference well done x
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My favorite part of your pics is that you are absolutely glowing in that second picture. You have so much to be proud of! Thank you for your inspiring story.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!! You look GREAT and here is to your continued success!! It is people like you that I look up to and, also think, if one person can do it, anyone can!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!