Before and After Pics...Beware: Work in Progress

Options

Replies

• carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :bigsmile: Share with us on how you accomplished this please :wink:
  • veryoutspoken
    veryoutspoken Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW ! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • Brianabomb
    Brianabomb Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am curious. I'm a little new to all of this and I have been reading about BMR and TDEE. Now I have been seeing "maintenance" calories. What are Maintenance calories and how exactly do you do the Olivia Method?

I have been trying to stay at the MFP recommended 1200 cal per day and eat back my exercise cals.

My BMR is 1650, My DEE is 2269. I am trying to loose 2 lbs a week so from what I understand, eating 1200 cals is 1000 less than my TDEE and will equal 2lbs of weight loss a week.

I am 5'4" and 195 lbs. My goal is 150-155.
  • LincolnNH
    LincolnNH Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • Aryel168
    Aryel168 Posts: 126
    Options
    Holy *kitten*. That's amazing!! Wonderful job.

What he said!! :laugh:
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I am curious. I'm a little new to all of this and I have been reading about BMR and TDEE. Now I have been seeing "maintenance" calories. What are Maintenance calories and how exactly do you do the Olivia Method?

I have been trying to stay at the MFP recommended 1200 cal per day and eat back my exercise cals.

My BMR is 1650, My DEE is 2269. I am trying to loose 2 lbs a week so from what I understand, eating 1200 cals is 1000 less than my TDEE and will equal 2lbs of weight loss a week.

I am 5'4" and 195 lbs. My goal is 150-155.

By maintenance, I just mean how many calories you can eat to maintain your current weight, no loss or gain. If you are eating back your exercise calories, then that sounds good...on the olivia method I have my calorie goal set to maintain, so any deficit at the end of the day should work toward my loss (if I am over, then it would mean a gain). And I always my BMR, which for me is 1420, so above what they recommended for me--1200 as well. I am still losing 1 -1.5lbs per week. And you can still lose 2lbs per week tracking this way. If your deficit is around 1000cal a day it should equal 2lbs per week. I think it helps some people to not undereat...especially on non-workout days, but for me it is just another way to look at the calories in and out. I like being able to see my approximate total calorie deficit for the day.
  • lstarr07
    lstarr07 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So Amazing!!!! You look fabulously fit!!!!!!!
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Work in progress??? You look amazing girl!
  • Picturesque2u
    Picturesque2u Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! I wish my 20 lbs looked like that. You're burning like a Biggest Loser contestant!
  • J3SSP3NNY
    J3SSP3NNY Posts: 235
    Options
    What is there to beware of!? You look incredible!!
  • brittanidigby
    brittanidigby Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah that's awesome!!
  • Amanda993
    Amanda993 Posts: 51
    Options
    I am so jealous of your stomach! You look amazing! Great job!
  • melissafranks90
    Options
    Yay congrats, keep up the good progress and dont get discouraged!!!!!!!!!Today the day shines for you!
  • sbfreak17
    sbfreak17 Posts: 42
    Options
    Great job! What an amazing transformation! Way to go!
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Awesome !
  • jenlyn37
    jenlyn37 Posts: 13
    Options
    Great Job!! YOU GO GIRL!! i was about your size when i started also.how are you eating? and what are you doing for work outs and how often?
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Doesn't even look like the same person. Only since January?? you need to be sooooo proud!!!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    excellent work!! you look amazing!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    Just wanted to jump in an say GREAT JOB! - You look wonderful, and your hard work really shows. :)
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Waow, you really do look great, and I agree with everyone, you look like you've lost alot more than 20lbs. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!