You go girl!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    amazing work! you have a lot to be proud of
  • litax
    litax Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am doing Zumba at the local YMCA 3-4x a week for cardio.
    For weight training, I have been doing the Chalean Extreme videos, so lifting 3x a week...and I lift heavy (or at least heavy for me...lifting to failure).
    I finish the Chalean schedule this week, and I am thinking about P90X!?!

As far as calories...(my food diary is open) I've been following the Olivia method, which means that I actually set my calories to maintenance, then only eat right around my BMR everyday (for me is about 1420). This makes the deficit shown at the end of the day the actual # of calories you shorted yourself...at the end of the week 3500cal should equal a pound. I try to keep my deficit between 500-1000 a day--some days it is less, but It should never be more than 1000.
    So I guess I usually eat back some of the exercise calories, but not all of them. But I ALWAYS eat more than the recommended 1200 cals.
    Also, I am breastfeeding, so I get to add 300calories a day just for that!! I actually eat between 1700-1900 calories on most days (regardless of exercise)

Would you recommend the Chalean extreme for a beginner that has never lifted?

Your progress is amazing.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That's good stuff there! CONGRATS
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing..... Congratulations on your results.. keep it up!!!
  • chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Congrats
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Awesome job!! Hun.. You look amazing...
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    You look great :)
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    All that AND breastfeeding... you are Super Woman/Mom!!!! Thanks for posting and the inspiration today.
  • treromano
    treromano Posts: 38
    Options
    What a great job
  • lizblizz28
    lizblizz28 Posts: 166
    Options
    Amazing!!! I'd of guess you had lost more then 20. WTG!!!!

^^this!

You look amazing!
    ABSOULUTELY HUGE difference in the arms and waist.
    Keep it up!
  • Prettylittlelotus
    Prettylittlelotus Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Way to go!
  • ssdivot
    ssdivot Posts: 193
    Options
    Holy Crap! What an amazing difference...since January? Great work and I'm jealous of the pushups!
  • bex_86_
    bex_86_ Posts: 92
    Options
    awesome :)
  • elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    AMAZING job, I'm really impressed! :drinker:
  • tracee10147
    Options
    this is amazing! thumbs up
  • SIimMama
    SIimMama Posts: 131 Member
    Options

Would you recommend the Chalean extreme for a beginner that has never lifted?

Your progress is amazing.

I think you can do Chalean even if you've never lifted---you use lower weights, don't go as deep, etc..., but there are other programs that would be good too. On bodybuilding.com there are some free ones, that way you wouldn't have to invest until you knew you were going to like it or stick with it.
  • bridgette863
    Options
    Great Job! Good luck on the rest of your journey and your healthier lifestyle :)!
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look amazing! Any secret exercises for the obliques? You completely obliterated your love handles!!
  • natashadarville
    Options
    You look awesome congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!