exercises to rid of fat on upper inner thighs??

Options
13»

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I like a little upper inner thigh jiggle....

A LOT!!!!:love:
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Actually in a few Jillian Michaels DVDs she talks about how you shouldn't use weights to try to get rid of leg fat. You don't want to bulk up muscle there. For some people it's just not in their shape, but I would suggest running and workout DVDs. No More Trouble Zones is great for those types of exercises.

A woman is not going to bulk up - unless she is taking steroids. Weight lifting is good for everyone, even us weak little chickies. We won't turn into bulked up he-women.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've noticed a slight difference in that area along with my lower tummy (my two trouble areas) since I started jogging.
  • DeeJayTJ
    DeeJayTJ Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    definitely get cardio and weight training in, and dont worry about "bulking up" because its not gonna happen, women dont just bulk up that easy. actually bulking up isnt easy for anyone.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    No exercise will spot reduce. You can only do that by lowering your overall body fat sadly. I wish there was!

Squats, deadlifts and lifting heavy weights (for you) will help you with that goal.

This!! This is genetically stored fat. LIFT HEAVY!!

YOU WILL NOT BULK UP!! Men have a hard time buidling muscle. For women, it's almost impossible without the help of HGH injections or steroids or testosterone pills. And in a calorie deficit you will not gain muscle anyway.

No More Trouble Zones did great things for making my muscles stronger (not bigger) but it did very little for my body fat %. P90X made me even stronger (not bigger) but didn't very little for my body fat %. Dropping grains, legumes, milk (I now eat only organic, full fat dairy but still not milk) from my diet and increasing my natural fats (MUFAs and Saturated) is what got rid of the fat on my belly, thighs and butt. And I got to drop back on the amount of exercise I did. But N=1
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,692 Member
    Options
    More weight = more bulk. period.
    Up the cardio. Helps with heart health as well as fat loss.
    A lot of people do NOT want bulk, just to tone up what they have.
    If you're implying that "lifting heavy" equals more "bulk", it doesn't happen on calorie deficit. Fat CANNOT transform to muscle. It's physically impossible.
    You tone up muscle by conditioning it and cardio alone doesn't do that. If you don't want to look "muscular", then don't let your body fat levels get too low.

A.C.E. Certified Personal & Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition