Options
13»

Replies

• Fockertots
    Fockertots Posts: 221
    Options
    He was an selfish idiot. But man.. what talent. :love:

oh no. we are going to have to fight.

Think, for just a moment about this idea...
    think you were utterly tortured. horribly so. but you were an artist and did the one thing that made some sense to you. and then suddenly sit back and realize that in a short amount of time, you got everything. you. could. possibly. gain from said art. everything. and you were still tortured. think of how hard that would be to come to grip. NOTHING - your art, fame, money, family, a new baby girl, NOTHING was going to make you feel like you'd come out of this pit of despair. nothing. no possible future of happiness that you can see.

in many cases, suicide is the most UNSELFISH thing someone can do. Apparently you've never felt like that - you haven't felt like your mere existance is hurting every single person you love. Most suicides are a ridiculous act of SELFLESSNESS.

Who knows the inner workings of someone so full of hurt. but a selflish idiot? i can't put that kind of judgement on someone when i haven't been in their brain.

Thank you.
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I'm just glad he did live on this earth, and he did share his music and his soul with the world.
    God bless him. Until we see him again......:flowerforyou:
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    He's such a *****. He saved us all from his horrible music.