What would you like to wear @ Target Weight?

Options
Here is what I would LOVE to get into, but I would most likely need one to cover stretch marks!

$(KGrHqJ,!iIE5diLhvuOBO,fvVm2H!~~60_3.JPG

What outfit or clothing item would you like to achieve?

Replies

• seekingstrengthX2
    Options
    I would love to wear that also!! But.... a regular bikini will do just fine. I am 43 and have never worn one. That's my goal for this summer.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Well I wear a bikini now and let it hang but I would like to wear that outfit too lol. I just think being able to wear ANYTHING I wanted and feel confident. Even a really sexy pair of skin tight jeans
  • LSC77
    LSC77 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My husband would like for me to wear that. Maybe one day soon.
  • jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    yea that is fine!!! I would love to be able to pull that off but yea probably not gonna happen even once I lose all this weight....I want to be able to get a cute little black dress with an open low cut back maybe...can't find a picture of one I like but yea that whats I want!
  • bluemorpho1247
    bluemorpho1247 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Just found another one, with a little more coverage :P I like it!

550645998_o.jpg

And i cant believe youve not worn one yet!! Bet youd look fab- its well worth it :)
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I just want to get to where I feel comfortable wearing sleeveless tops. I have great shoulders and collar bones that I want to show off, but still too much fat and loose skin on my upper arms. So, working to build muscle and cut more fat. Hopefully I'll be there before the end of summer.
  • va_va_voom
    va_va_voom Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear the clothes that are hanging in my closet that I haven't been able to wear since having 2 babies in 2 years (2010 & 2012).

I finally hit my first couple of weight goals this week (thanks to the added motivation I've had b/c I joined MFP!), so I'm hoping to be able to post another victory soon! :)
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to not have to always cover my arms, and to be able to wear skirts without tights (my thighs rub together too much).
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Soffe shorts and a sports bra to work out in, and cute fitted dresses that will accentuate my waist and boobs lol.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    abso-friggen-loutely NOTHING!!!!!!!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Really...anything with horizontal strips. I see so many cute tops & dresses with strips but I work wear them because it will make look wider.
  • raluca_m
    raluca_m Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    all the clothes that i have in my closet and i can't wear because of the stupid 12 lb i've gained in the past year and a half and i can't seem to get rid of no matter what i do :( i have bought a couple of bigger pants but i want to go back to the way i was before... it't incredible how uncomfortable i feel in my own skin!
  • Rosalindgr
    Rosalindgr Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    nice jeans, white tank, stelettos!
  • mazzyw65
    mazzyw65 Posts: 47
    Options
    abso-friggen-loutely NOTHING!!!!!!!

was gonna say nothin but a big smile!! :smile:
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight I'm buying skinny jeans so "skinny" that people think I needed help getting into them.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Though I would have to find a place to wear this and that might be a difficult thing to do where I live.... I'd like to wear something like this:

art-deco-wedding-dresses-2011.jpg
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Look good NAKED baby!!! Also, I'd love to wear fitted tops and have ZERO issues (aka muffin top), sleeveless and racerback tops that show off my HARD work, boy shorts - around the house only. Yeah, that's a good start.
  • KristaPetraitis
    KristaPetraitis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    The dress I wore to my brother's wedding. Once I can fit into it comfortably, I know I have reached my goal weight!
  • linda1243
    linda1243 Posts: 166
    Options
    a pencil skirt, trousers, sleeveless tops, white slacks, cutesy tops, sundresses!!!!