What would you like to wear @ Target Weight?

Options

Replies

• TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to look in the mirror naked and think I look hot. I could wear a bikini now but I won't because I'm not satisfied with how my stomach looks.
  • valenief
    valenief Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I would love to be so happy and in love with my body that I would not have to ware anything and still feel amazing!
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Nice dresses...all the time :)
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    OP. When you reach your goal, I certainly hope you have the body of your first photo. That's as far as I'm going here, because like most people who are obese, I will never have a body like that.
  • moonsforeyes
    Options
    absolutely NOTHING :) nude.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    189710525586P.JPG

hahahahahahahahaha!
  • codycaca1
    codycaca1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    An itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini ;)
  • KharismaticKayteh
    KharismaticKayteh Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I guess I would wear just about everything I wear now. I still fit into clothes I wore when I was in junior high. Maybe I would wear things that show off my pear-shape just a little bit more. I love my wide hips, even if my bust is narrow, but I wish I had a narrower waistline.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    abso-friggen-loutely NOTHING!!!!!!!

+1. :bigsmile:
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Nothing but bikinis. All day every day. Little tiny ones where my *kitten* hangs out. Yep. That's the goal!

*Note, I probably couldn't wear that to work, but I plan to wear them as often as humanly possible.
  • jocelyn_martin
    Options
    Shorts. Right now I'm not loving how my legs look, but they are on their way to a more lean, but toned look.
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm running a 10k on July 4th. It's one of the hardest runs ever just cause it's so freakin hot!!! My goal right now it is to run the race shirtless! (sportsbra of course) I want to feel comfortable enough to not wear a shirt for the run!
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Nothing but bikinis. All day every day. Little tiny ones where my *kitten* hangs out. Yep. That's the goal!

*Note, I probably couldn't wear that to work, but I plan to wear them as often as humanly possible.

^^^This too! In addition to my shirtless run!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    t899vq.jpgo9icjo.jpg

I wanna be able to wear sexy dresses...
  • mcott1012
    mcott1012 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A beautiful wedding dress...one that I got to pick because I LOVE it, not becuase it is the only one in the store that fits...:tongue:
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    imagesCA6FDDB8.jpg
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    There is a beautiful purple hankerchief dress that I would love to wear but, first I need to tone up my guns and my gams!
  • EmmaR84
    EmmaR84 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear, and feel comfortable in, beautiful clothes like these:

betty-page-navy-captain-pencil-dress-300.jpg

collectif-red-nautical-300.jpg