WHY GUYS ARE AWESOME!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• melbot24
    melbot24 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I think we're awesome because we have a sense of humor and rarely take anything too seriously and don't over think things.

What he said.

Also, beards.
  • gingersnaps828
    Options
    they kill spiders and other creepy crawlies
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling more love from this thread than from the last girl I dated.

:blushing:
  • DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options

the last many girls I dated....HAHA...this thread rocks
  • nursenessa1
    nursenessa1 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    They have deltoids and shoulders and they can lift heavy things and mow the lawn and fix stuff and grill on the barbeque. I am scared of propane...

ANd they can hang pictures with a leveler and it is straight

They carry in the gorceries and take heavy boxes to the attic

they walk on the street side of the sidewalk

they open the car door and the door to places so you don't have to touch germs

you can live off of their paycheck and hoard yours in the bank (Scoff I am married)

they can till up the garden spot
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options

the last many girls I dated....HAHA...this thread rocks

haven't dated, so I will take your guy's word for it
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    I love men and think some are awesome but lets be honest not all are, just like not all woman are awesome. Men and woman lie and can be rude and mean and if I have a a bad man day its not because I hate them it's because one pissed me off and I have a good reason to be pissed. I have watched men sit on there butts while I am doing heavy lifting or something that requires help and have even asked for there help and got snide or rude comments for no reason. I am sure men have gotten that same thing from a women. We all have it in our nature to get upset or mad at the oppsite sex for something and some of us just spout off to someone who might understand how they are feeling at the moment. I love the man I am with but there are those days when I could beat him over the head with the first thing I find. It's not always about bashing men sometimes its just letting off steam and its healthy for us to do instead of the things that could happen from someone being mad. But in the end are men AWESOME yes some are and some aren't.
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    eventhough none of this is necessarily directed towards me its still rather nice to think someone might think all these nice things about me.

:flowerforyou:
  • Masterchef2000
    Masterchef2000 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No drama!

Bro love is adorable, IMO.

Penis, plastic doesn't cut it. End of.

I love how easily amused they get. Monkeys anyone?

I love how my husband has to feel manly enough he will change out the weights for me but packs them on and expects me to lift it all anyway!

And I love how little effort it takes to turn him on. I could give him the stink eye and he will think "oh yeah, she wants it". And I totally do.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    they kill spiders and other creepy crawlies

I kill lots of other things....and eat them too.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Because we're not complicated, we know and stick to what we want. We're driven by nature. We're predators ;)
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    That moment when he takes me in his arms and the whole world melts away... That's the reason men are so awesome!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    awwwwww. thanks ladies :blushing:
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I agree with everything that was said, men are super awesome! As a previous poster stated, they beat the hard parts in games for us. I spend days trying to get past a part and my man comes along and beats it in one try...it's like you were born being awesome at video games lol
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    we rock!
  • _Christine_
    _Christine_ Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    Oil changes and mowing the yard.
  • lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I think putting up with our bat **** crazy (whether it's hormones or just personality) is one of the main reasons why guys are so awesome. I would not put up with me sometimes..Lol
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    he knows how to fix my laptop and work all the hdmi extention addy things on the tv and the dish recorder thingie. he can fix our car by watching a youtube vido, balancing the laptop inside the hood, and will walk to auto zone if he has to. he gives the best foot massages and says "the key is to try to hurt your feet by pushing so hard" :p he knows what i like and what i dont better then anyone else. and he can pick me up and crack my back hes over 6 ft tall. this also comes in handy when i cant reach all of the top cubboards. he also kills all the buuuuuugs!