stretch marks do they matter ladies to you in a guy?

Options

Replies

• Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    Women get stretch marks from numerous things... and we would hope a guy would look past them. So it wouldnt and shouldnt be any different if the Man has stretch marks.
  • Terrymichelle
    Terrymichelle Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Most people understand stretch marks and for women that have had kids we have no room to judge anyone else who has them. Either way if its weight, kids, or just nature its not a big deal. It is usually a bigger deal to you than anyone else. I know this is true for me at least.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'm shallow.. but I'll be honest and say I find them to be a turn off. Not attractive at all.
  • GumballMachine
    Options
    Definitely doesn't bother me. I had stretch marks develop during puberty, before I became overweight or pregnant or any of the things that typically cause them. I accept them as part of life, on myself and on anyone else.
  • Michele_T
    Michele_T Posts: 20
    Options
    My husband has stretch marks and I love him just the way he is.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've heard it often said... "stretch marks are battle scars"... I couldn't agree more... they are proof to the world of where you were and where you are now. So no, they don't matter.

^^Agree.
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Doesn't matter. If anything it makes you more approachable knowing you are 'real' like the rest of us.
  • martin_chicago
    martin_chicago Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    no not at all lol
    i have them in my back and belly i hate it

:ohwell: Is this a trick question
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    i don't think stretch marks are a big deal either way, guy or girl *shrugs*
  • swood0114
    swood0114 Posts: 43
    Options
    I have this thing where I sort of like them... a lot of times guys get stretch marks from building muscle too. Some of the ... darker skinned :) athletes I've been with in the past have had them... and I am totally totally ok with it. I'm pretty sure they're not even that noticeable on white guys! haha
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    When my boyfriend was ~23, he went from being downright bony to VERY filled out in a short period of time. (Late bloomer... bless his heart) He has some marks in various places as a result. Honestly, I never even notice them anymore. I adore him. What should something like that matter?
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    they don't bother me one bit :) ..i have a few of my own that i hope people don't judge
  • CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    It would be awesome because we could totally compare ours! My husband has some on his bum, and they are adorable.
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    yea your right its been a long journey
    Seriously doesn't matter..Shows how far you've come!
  • margaretmillen
    Options
    of course not... I don't judge. besides you look cute enough that no one would even notice lol
  • jaressloo
    Options
    I'm really glad you asked this question. I have stretch marks on my stomach from when I was really overweight (33% body fat! YIKES!!) But this is good to know that they don't matter.

Not that it matters, I'm married, but it's still nice to know that they don't matter to the general public.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    This is pretty close to the bottom of the list of things that matter to me about a man.
  • shelbynicole32
    shelbynicole32 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've heard it often said... "stretch marks are battle scars"... I couldn't agree more... they are proof to the world of where you were and where you are now. So no, they don't matter.

YES. AGREE WITH THIS 100%.
  • martin_chicago
    Options
    i was also very over weight i have them in my back and dark and my belly and little on my shoulders but it think the shoulder
    is because my muscle are getting bigger
    but me as a guy idk i dont think it bothers me if a female has it

I am MORE curious to know how much they matter to you guys when WE have them. I have lost a lot of weight. I am getting pretty hot. But I am SERIOUSLY stressing about the stretchmarks on my upper belly that will never go away. I want real honesty here........
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    No stretch marks does not matter on a guy.......Wait until he see mines....Probably has nothing compared to what I have lol

I completely agree! We've earned these "tiger stripes".