Trying to lost the last 15 - Anyone else trying to lose the

Options
13»

Replies

• MystiqueASAP
    Options
    I have 5 - 10 lbs to go. Feel free to add me.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I believe I have added everyone that has asked! Thank y'all for your replies! Looking forward to offer and receive support! My trainer is doing my monthly weigh in on Wednesday...I am nervous! Been working hard, but the measurements & scale will reflect my efforts!
  • ginette70
    ginette70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! For what it's worth,I am struggling, too. I don't know what the problem is because I have the knowledge to know what I need to do, it's just putting that knowledge into action that has me stalling! I rarely sleep all night so I am thinking that the sleep deprivation may be a big part of the lack of focus to do anything these days, especially lose weight. I am 42, have 1 year old WILD twin boys, work full time and have a fashion jewelry making business, so I rarely have time to do anything wholeheartedly. It's bits and pieces here, and bits and pieces there, LOL.
  • BeccaLevine
    BeccaLevine Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    It must be very tough for you Ginette, you're so busy! Your adorable boys probably have you running all over the place, so that can count as some exercise! Good luck with the rest of your journey! Here for support :)
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to lose the last 15 since Christmas. I've been fluctuating between 135 and 140 (currently 140) and I'm trying to get down to maintain between 125 and 130.

eta: My first 40 came off relatively easy too. I was just thinking about the good old days when I'd weigh in and have a loss every week or just about every week. Sigh.
  • sherdevil
    sherdevil Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me Please I haven't got any friends on here , and could really do with motivation :-D
    This is my second time on here so fingers crossed I can lose this last 10-15 pounds :-)..

If we all stick together and encourage each other we can do it ..
    They always say its the last few pounds witch is the hardest and GRrr it's right :-P xxx
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Everyone please feel free to add me as a friend as too! I have 15 pounds to loose till I get to my long time goal of 145. I plan to get to that weight and then evaluate where to go from there. But I've been trying to get back on track and get to 145 for about a year now. I've been stuck in the 160's for a long time - my body seems comfortable at that weight but I know it's not healthy. I'd really appreciate some support from others struggling with a small amount of stubborn pounds as well!

I have lost a total of 70 pounds with WeightWatchers but I'm relatively new to MFP, so far it's been a great motivator!
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    I'm down to the last 15 pounds. I agree that they are the most stubborn. The first 34 just fell off, but these last 15....jeez!! Add me if you like:flowerforyou: