Youble.com - Has anyone tried it?

Options
2»

Replies

• emma110984
    emma110984 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    When i read this post i thought you wrote youtube.com... What i was going to post was that there are lot's of varied exercise classes on there for free!!

So that is also a cheap option for working out at home!!! I've done some of these a couple of times -

http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyRotheWorkouts

Enjoy the freeness!!!
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Youble has shut down

It is with great sadness that I need to announce the shutting down of Youble.

We set out on a mission to bring fitness conveniently to the people in a fun, new, and fresh way. We have gotten great feedback from some of you that have enjoyed our product, and we were elated to hear every comment. With the business reality of the high cost of running Youble mixed with the low number of people actually signing up for paid accounts, we were lead to an incredibly hard decision.

It breaks my heart to announce this but we will shut down immediately. We will refund all Youble payments made during the last 30 days.

I want to thank you for joining this ride and taking a chance on us. I hope we brought you some fitness in your lives.

In Health,

Yu Hannah Kim
  • iLikepistachios
    Options
    sadness. i was gonna check it out