How do you weigh?

Options

Replies

• markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, after bathroom, no fluids or food, naked. Just be consistent

Ditto ....
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    naked. in the bathroom. on a digital scale.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning, after bathroom, no fluids or food, naked. Just be consistent

This, on a digital scale, every morning!
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning after using bathroom in the same nighty. I weigh every day but only log it once a week. My scale is also not digital and I don't like that much. It's too far to see the numbers.
  • msudaisy28
    msudaisy28 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I walk across bridges of varying capacity and if one collapses, I take note of the posted weight limit. Just kidding. ;-P

Generally, Friday mornings after my bio break and with few clothes on in the bathroom on a scale.

Cheers,

Sean

Bwahahahahaha! That made my day!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Pick one scale. Weigh once a week at the same time. Period.

You should always weigh less after a workout, but it's only water weight lost.
  • stacymama5
    stacymama5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I walk across bridges of varying capacity and if one collapses, I take note of the posted weight limit. Just kidding. ;-P

That is too funny!!
  • lihill630
    lihill630 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I weigh in everyday, I have found it helps me keep on track, but don't panic if I go up a little as it does fluctuate. My "report" days (I report to a friend of mine) are Monday and Thursday. I weight my self in the AM on my Wii Fit Board in underwear and a tank (I try for the same type each day).
  • beeker75
    beeker75 Posts: 109
    Options
    Bathroom scale. First thing I do in the morning, so I know I'm getting an accurate rate and not being influenced by what I've eaten or any movement done during the day.

I'm with you! I do it first thing in the morning, after I pee, and I am usually naked (lol I know, TMI hahah!) But I like the non-influence of food or excercise, too. I even wait to take my vitamins till after I weigh! Every ounce counts! And I too only record when there is a loss. Everyone knows our weight fluctuates all over the place, everyone's does! So it makes sense to me to just show the down! :) (also it's a digital scale. And the difference in your gym scale and the medical scale could just be difference in calibration, or difference in places on the planet, or different times of day! Stick with one scale, whichever you feel most comfortable with!)
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Every morning, naked, after potty:bigsmile:
  • jj1983
    jj1983 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    nudes, after i pee, first thing after waking up
  • dakstoo
    dakstoo Posts: 11
    Options
    I invested into a nice scale at an sporting goods store same time I got my electric sidewalk. I normally check my weight when I get up but I use my after shower weight as my official weight.....feels nice when I weigh less.
  • mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning
    bathroom digital scale
    after potty
    before anything else
    nude
  • amyy902
    amyy902 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    first thing, hard floor on the same scale. naked. hair up after toilet time. every day. i dont use digital scales, and i find the balllancing scales at my work ( i work in a gym) are pooo because firstly i have all my gear on ( jumper, trackies 3 tops hr monitor, keys, phone etc) and secondly i weighed a 5kgs weight on them and it was saying it was weighing more than 5kgs. and also its going to be like 3kgs more with all the gear on :) but i can see if i have actually lost anyway its not really about the number on those ones for me :)
  • margeauxhunt
    Options
    At work, in the morning (before clinic starts), no shoes and nothing in my pockets, coat and sweaters off. Can't strip because I don't feel the need to get fired/arrested for being naked in front of children.
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    Every morning, naked, after potty:bigsmile:

Exactly this!
  • zoeluiisa
    zoeluiisa Posts: 392
    Options
    I invested into a nice scale at an sporting goods store same time I got my electric sidewalk. I normally check my weight when I get up but I use my after shower weight as my official weight.....feels nice when I weigh less.

You weigh less after showering that you do when you get up? Or have I misunderstood?
  • AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Friday morning, starkers, after a wee is my official weigh in. I do check daily in the morning but don't log these weights - its just me being a bit OCD............:ohwell:

Oh, and my scale also measures body fat so I do that on Fridays too, but not every day..... I'm not THAT bad (quite :wink: )
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    like this
    33p5v28.jpg
    :laugh:
  • jingles47
    jingles47 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself naked. I do it Friday morning so I don't go overboard on the weekend. That works for me.