Legs... yum!

Options
CoryIda
CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
There was a thread about women's favorite muscles on a man, and it seemed like a LOT of women have a definite preference for upper body muscles, but I have to say that, as much as I love strong arms, shoulders, and back, muscular legs are downright drool worthy.

If you don't agree, you obviously haven't had the chance to see the awesome legs of MFPeeps like Trail_Addict (seriously OMG!)

Anyway, at that awesome legged-MFPal's request, here's a thread dedicated to showing some love to AWESOME manly leg muscles (because let's face it, I don't care how ripped his upper half is, if he's got chicken legs, that's just going to look silly)

calfmuscles.jpg

335434683_530a1db86c.jpg

Anyone else love a man with good, strong legs?

Side note for the men - do you like women with skinny legs or more muscle?

Replies

• SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    This gal!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    There was a thread about women's favorite muscles on a man, and it seemed like a LOT of women have a definite preference for upper body muscles, but I have to say that, as much as I love strong arms, shoulders, and back, muscular legs are downright drool worthy.

If you don't agree, you obviously haven't had the chance to see the awesome legs of MFPeeps like Trail_Addict (seriously OMG!)

Anyway, at that awesome legged-MFPal's request, here's a thread dedicated to showing some love to AWESOME manly leg muscles (because let's face it, I don't care how ripped his upper half is, if he's got chicken legs, that's just going to look silly)

A couple of my favorites:
    calfmuscles.jpg

335434683_530a1db86c.jpg

Who owns those? Impressive!

(BTW, mine are just "runner's legs", there's gonna be some serious tree-trunk monsters amid the bodybuilders on this site).
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Girls with legit hamstring muscle are sexy. I love that series of curves from the side. *kitten* to hamstring to calve.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I don't have calves like the first but I could compete for the thighs on the 2nd. Just have to find a good way of taking a picture
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    lick them from ankle to . . . anyway. Some nice gams and shoulders will get you a long way with me . . . M has some damn fine shoulders and legs . . . just sitting here thinking about them gets me a little hot under the . . . collar?
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I love the legs of women sprinters. Long, lean and muscular.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Girls with legit hamstring muscle are sexy. I love that series of curves from the side. *kitten* to hamstring to calve.

this.. love girls with a nice set of wheels
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I like all women.

As long as they are smaller than me.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I oogle calfs
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I like all women.

As long as they are smaller than me.
    You might not like me, then. I'm sort of an Amazon.
  • Trail_Addict
    Options
    I LOVE muscular, cut calves on a girl. I was behind a female triathlete in Starbucks, and couldn't take my eyes off her calves. I almost asked her if I could touch them (but I didn't). :laugh:
  • LuneBleu85
    LuneBleu85 Posts: 217
    Options
    I oogle calfs

Me too!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

Trail_Addict makes us mere mortals feel even worse about ourselves.

Women with muscle in their legs is much more attractive.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    because let's face it, I don't care how ripped his upper half is, if he's got chicken legs, that's just going to look silly

No truer words have ever been spoken
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options

2e2nl0g.jpg
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    You might not like me, then. I'm sort of an Amazon.

:flowerforyou:
  • Trail_Addict
    Options

2e2nl0g.jpg

Everything about this pic screams HOT!!! I especially love that she looks like a sexy soccer mom with that smile on her face!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Thanks for the post, I was going to skip doing my legs workout tonight. Not freaking now I am not.

I love muscular legs on women (ie the so called dancers legs).
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Options
    fwhf9h.jpg

I want powerlifting thighs.