Legs... yum!

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I am not normally a leg person, but you might have converted me! LOL Those legs are pretty impressive.

Actually I am quite impressed with my own calves. I have always liked them.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Dancer or swimmer legs are awesome. I like them thick and muscley, for sure. But even if it's a man, I have to admire the work it takes to get trunks and bulls (no sissy calves in the OP's pictures). I'm working on getting there myself. All the hiking and biking I do has to pay off sometime.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I do enjoy a man with a nice set of legs! And girls with nice legs for that matter- like the OP!

Hot legs, are just hot- no matter the sex :)
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I love good strong legs on a man. I have a thing for cyclist legs but I prefer them with hair. I happen to be pretty happy with my own legs right now too.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    There was a thread about women's favorite muscles on a man, and it seemed like a LOT of women have a definite preference for upper body muscles, but I have to say that, as much as I love strong arms, shoulders, and back, muscular legs are downright drool worthy.

If you don't agree, you obviously haven't had the chance to see the awesome legs of MFPeeps like Trail_Addict (seriously OMG!)

Anyway, at that awesome legged-MFPal's request, here's a thread dedicated to showing some love to AWESOME manly leg muscles (because let's face it, I don't care how ripped his upper half is, if he's got chicken legs, that's just going to look silly)

A couple of my favorites:
    calfmuscles.jpg

335434683_530a1db86c.jpg

Anyone else love a man with good, strong legs?

Side note for the men - do you like women with skinny legs or more muscle?

Who owns those? Impressive!

(BTW, mine are just "runner's legs", there's gonna be some serious tree-trunk monsters amid the bodybuilders on this site).

I've seen your legs...if those are runner's legs then all I have to say is YUM.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I don't have calves like the first but I could compete for the thighs on the 2nd. Just have to find a good way of taking a picture

All while on dat dere calorie deficit right? ;-)
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    dated a girl that played university hockey and she had the craziest thighs. lululemon pants were made for her.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I love good strong legs on a man. I have a thing for cyclist legs but I prefer them with hair. I happen to be pretty happy with my own legs right now too.
    I also like hair on a man's legs, but I admire the muscles regardless.

Also, I was self-conscious about the muscles in my own legs, but I've been informed by the powers that be (AKA my MFPals) that they look pretty good, so I guess that muscles on women are okay, too.
  • hiker282
    Options

Also, I was self-conscious about the muscles in my own legs, but I've been informed by the powers that be (AKA my MFPals) that they look pretty good, so I guess that muscles on women are okay, too.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again just for any who may have missed it, Women with muscles (especially like the ones on the OP) are as sexy as hell and that's the truth.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options

I've said it before, and I'll say it again just for any who may have missed it, Women with muscles (especially like the ones on the OP) are as sexy as hell and that's the truth.

I 2nd this!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I don't have calves like the first but I could compete for the thighs on the 2nd. Just have to find a good way of taking a picture

All while on dat dere calorie deficit right? ;-)

I had decent sized thighs from riding BMX, 8 years of grade school soccer and powerlifting after college. :)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    I like rainy day legs... you know, the kind you want to see clear up!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    my calf.....seated....
    1670139_6379.jpg
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I had a crush on a soccer player in high school SOLELY on his calves lol. I'm now an athletic trainer and get excited when I have to give my athletes calf massages!
  • smilingchica
    Options
    my calf.....seated....
    1670139_6379.jpg

DE-LICIOUS!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'm working on it.... And you're not an amazon ;p

11320968_8822.jpg

Just measured my calfs, there only 19 inches... My bicepts are bigger than my calfs now ;)
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    I thought this was recipe for chicken lol
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    A couple months ago (crappy lighting)

004-1.jpg
  • hiker282
    Options
    Nope, no chicken legs wanted in this thread!
  • smilingchica
    Options

Hahaha best reply ever!!