Magic Bullet

Options
2»

Replies

• dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Does it crush up ice for the smoothies?

Yes. It takes longer than the 5 seconds or whatever it is that they tell you but it works awesome.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, I forgot all about whipping cream ... add syrup or molasses to make whipped cream, chocolate syrup to make a moose ... or blend longer and add some salt for whipped butter!

EDIT:

Oh to make, you just use the flat blade on heavy whipping cream ... the timing takes practice though. Count the seconds and experiment; too long and it's butter.
  • cdh1234
    cdh1234 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love my magic bullet. Got it at Walgreens, cant remember how much it was - just that it was not cheap. I have only used it for smoothies and margaritas.
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    My sister bought one from walmart that looked just like the magic bullet, and it worked great!
    I plan on someday getting one, whether it is the real thing or a fake...
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Had a magic bullet, broke after about 6 months. Found a better model that fits my oster blender at walmart and it was only $15 and has lasted 3 years so far. Whatever gets you motivated to eat healthier choices is great in my book! If it weren't for the magic bullet I would have never sought out any type of replacement. :love: