Replies

• BuckeyeBoi
    BuckeyeBoi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    neither I have a Bidet just kidding OVER biotchs
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    :happy: I actually DO go sideways. I have one of those nifty toilet paper roll holders that hangs on the tank of the toilet. But I PREFER over.
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    under... :P why? because when it's 'over' my kids pull too much and I have to unblock the toilet!!!!! lesson learned when they were small. it doesn't 'unroll' as fast when it's 'under...'

This - and for cats too. If it is over they can unroll it.
  • adairt1
    adairt1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Over or under as long as it is present!
  • TinkrBelz
    TinkrBelz Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    under... :P why? because when it's 'over' my kids pull too much and I have to unblock the toilet!!!!! lesson learned when they were small. it doesn't 'unroll' as fast when it's 'under...'

Oh my daughter is patient enough to get the whole roll in there, whether over or under! I will notice that she is missing...whole roll of toilet paper in the toilet!
  • Lose20lbs38
    Options
    Over! I will flip the roll if I see one hanging the wrong way.
    Me too.
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    OVER. No other way but over. I just get pissed when it's under. If i'm in a hurry, it takes too long to grap a piece when it's under.

I am putting in under just to make you pissed...you'll burn more calories if you're angry...
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Under, because when I sleep walk into the bathroom in the middle of the night I can never find the start of the roll when it's over.
  • LastMinuteMama
    LastMinuteMama Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Cat+unrolling+toilet+paper+funny+animals+picture.jpg

I love this! I have never had a cat do this....I feel like I've missed out on some hilariousness!
  • MissAlexxMarie
    Options
    Over..Under...I don't freakin know! now I can picture it both ways!!:grumble:
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    over... it goes over. ALWAYS!
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    Under because my cat would love to flush the toilet paper and watch it go down.
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Over! And I will flip it if it's under. :ohwell:
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Every September and October, I just bag up all the fallen leaves and use those throughout the year. All natural.
  • Cathyvil
    Cathyvil Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    On the window ledge next to the toilet. If I put the roll on the holder, my cat sits on the toilet and shreds it :mad:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I don't care.

I'd just like my son to USE toilet paper when he drops a deuce. That's all I ask for.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    over. the kids unroll it either way.
  • wofford16
    wofford16 Posts: 63
    Options
    Under....as if there was any other way.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Every September and October, I just bag up all the fallen leaves and use those throughout the year. All natural.

...hopefully you watch out for the plants with leaves of three....
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Under, got a 4 year old in the house who loves to unwind the whole roll which is somehow made easier when it is over... under it is :)