13 lbs down.. but not feelin it *pics*

Options
So I started a month and a half ago. I'm down 12 lbs but just not feelin it. Maybe because I am too busy focusing on my HUGE thighs?! I just dont know what to do.

heres the pics...

1215oba.jpg
281eydk.jpg
34gaha8.jpg

Any suggestions for the thighs? I am currently doing 30DS and I jog for an hour every night. I know you can target just the thighs, but any suggestions will help.

(sorry know I said 13... really 12. whoopsie! lol )

Replies

• Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    bump.. anyone... even.. criticism?
  • purpleipod
    purpleipod Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I don't "feel it" until I lose about 30 pounds.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, especially in the side and back pictures!!

As for thighs, those were a problem area for me too. Just keep at it and eventually your whole body will even out. 30DS is great for whipping thighs into shape! So is jogging :)
  • cmel6334
    cmel6334 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Nice job!
  • nmlt13
    nmlt13 Posts: 9
    Options
    I can definitely see the difference 12 pounds has made! Even if you don't feel it, you definitely HAVE come a long way. Awesome job. :)
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I see a difference... you are more toned, and looking pretty good I'd say

sorry no advice on the hips, they look fine to me... but we all have our points of focus and frustration...
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I can def see a difference!!!! I have similar shape to you and definitely don't jog for an hour a night but my thighs aren't shrinking much either. Can't target, but measure them in the largest spot and keep an eye on that number rather than the scale. You can definitely see a difference in your shape though WTG!
  • betsygw
    betsygw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! The hip and butt and thigh pics especially. You are doing fantastic! Just keep up whatever you are doing, it is working:)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I SEE a huge difference!!!!
  • Luc245
    Luc245 Posts: 73
    Options
    Wow I totally see a difference. Huge difference! It's really hard to feel a difference because you are with yourself every second so you get use to the new weight really quickly and forget about the old weight. It's hard for me to notice a difference on myself too but everyone else can tell from a mile away.

You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! The hip and butt and thigh pics especially. You are doing fantastic! Just keep up whatever you are doing, it is working:)

^^^^ this, for sure. Keep rolling it off you, you're doing great!

FYI, a good tape measure would vindicate the change even if you're having a hard time seeing it in the mirror.
  • ruffalicious
    ruffalicious Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    u look good girl ;))) you'll feel it eventually,just keep doing what youre doin :D
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You look great, don't worry. You should totally be proud of the 12 pounds you've lost becasue alot of people can't even muster the motivation to get up off the couch and do that much. Don't worry if you're not feeling it yet, you will. Just keep working at it.

I don't know anything great for thighs specifically & you really can't spot reduce anyway so my recommendation would be to incorporate some lifting into your fitness routine. The heavier, the better as far as I'm concerned.

But above all else, be proud of yourself, even your thighs! Your have a very beautiful womanly body. Embrace & enjoy it! :flowerforyou:
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    That weight came off of your hips. I'd say you're doing something right!
  • Planted2268
    Planted2268 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference in your before and after pics. My problem area is my muffin top. :embarassed:
  • mcquilna
    mcquilna Posts: 8
    Options
    You look amazing! numbers don't really matter, it's how you feel.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    There's a LOT of difference in those photos!

I didn't start to feel it until about 15 pounds, then I starting noticing a huge difference in every few pounds lost. The difference from about 145-140 seemed like a much bigger deal than between 160-145 in terms of how clothes fit and how I felt about myself.
  • Machdude
    Machdude Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, your thighs are considerably smaller now and overall I see improvement everywhere. You may want to start measuring in addition to weighing. You have lost quite a bit in inches just from looking at the pics! Keep up the good work! If you keep losing as you have so far you'll be "feeling" it in no time.
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference... your hips look a lot slimmer. Just keep at it; they will go.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    For sure there is a difference!!!!!! You should take measurements, because I bet you would be surprised at how many inches you lost! Look at your tiny little waist!!!! Looking good lady! Keep up the hard work!