13 lbs down.. but not feelin it *pics*

Options

Replies

• newjenw2012
    Options
    OMG I can definitely tell the diference!! I think we are our own worst critics!! I am down the same amount as you13 pounds. I have a ways to go but have been down each week so all is good!!
  • Monanik
    Monanik Posts: 150
    Options
    I can see the difference u lost a lot of inches!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    First off, you look great and love the ink :) You have the trick mirror thing going on. Your mind won't let ya focus on your progress
  • Skinny4BG
    Skinny4BG Posts: 145
    Options
    Thanks guys. I guess I was just hoping that being 12 lbs down I would have a great NSV. But Im still too big for a pant size down, but my pants now are too lose. Just gets discouraging. But definitely Thank you. You guys gave me my motivation I needed to get off the couch and do D8 of my 30 day shred.
  • ckneasel
    ckneasel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Definitely shows that you have lost weight... you can't target areas though... just keep up the hard work and the fat will come off...
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can really see the difference especially the view from behind. Keep doing what you're doing and you will lose it. I love the tats too!
  • cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey U and i have the almost the same body type! ugh I know im obsessive over my thighs too, Ur butt does look a little smaller tho, I lost 20 pounds and the first place i saw shrinking was my butt which is not really a good thing cuz i like my big butt, Honestly i have lost twenty pounds and i still dont feel it :/ well kinda cuz all my clothes fit me pretty loose but when i look in the mirror i am still not where i want to be.....
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Girl, you're worse than me about focusing on your negative areas..You can definitely tell a big difference! I was the same way..my first set of pics i was like..eh..i don't really see it..second set..still not seeing it much. i was too focused on my cheesy thighs. now that i'll be posting my 5 set of progress pics i'm seeing it myself..You're doing amazing chicka!! keep it up.
  • Tzippy7
    Tzippy7 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I see it in your back. Thats where it started for me as well, and I didnt even notice because we are not usually as used to looking at our backs.
  • aray1107
    aray1107 Posts: 75
    Options
    I think there's a big difference and you look great! Keep at it- you'll see even more results soon. :)
  • Xabsentimentalx
    Xabsentimentalx Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    i can def. see a difference in all teh pictures!!! way to go!! keep at it ! you are doing great!
  • TrinNZ
    TrinNZ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    wow, that's a big difference, especially in your thighs! Just keep going. I am down about 9lbs and I don't really see a difference, but that's because I always focus on the areas that I really want to lose the weight. Don't get discouraged, you will succeed! Just keep Bringing It!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! The hip and butt and thigh pics especially. You are doing fantastic! Just keep up whatever you are doing, it is working:)

Betsy is right - you're totally rocking this. Your behind is really noticeably smaller.

Keep going - you're doing fantastic work!
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Well You can def tell, especially in the waist and butt. There's nothing "extra" that you can do... just keep doin what you are doin and eventually the weight will come off everywhere. I have the same problem with my bottom half... All you gotta do is just keep at it!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I can absolutely see a difference! You go, girl!
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Patience grasshopper! I CAN see a difference. In regards to targeting your thighs...squats, lunges or step ups holding dumb bells, leg curls, inner thigh machine, leg extension machine, walking, jogging...they've worked for me. Keep up the good work!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    look closely at your back pics especially, i see a big difference. wtg. keep at it, 12 lbs is just the appetizer wait till you get to the main course of half way to your goal and dessert your goal.
  • everytree
    everytree Posts: 127
    Options
    You look amazing! There is a huge difference in the pics! Way to go girl!
  • saintsfanatik
    saintsfanatik Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So I started a month and a half ago. I'm down 12 lbs but just not feelin it. Maybe because I am too busy focusing on my HUGE thighs?! I just dont know what to do.

heres the pics...

1215oba.jpg
    281eydk.jpg
    34gaha8.jpg

Any suggestions for the thighs? I am currently doing 30DS and I jog for an hour every night. I know you can target just the thighs, but any suggestions will help.

(sorry know I said 13... really 12. whoopsie! lol )

Our bodies will accumulate and lose fat whereever they do...it's really difficult to "target" such weight loss. Having said that, you're looking even MORE incredible now--looks like you're making great progress.

As for the thighs, workouts like swimming and walking/jogging are good for getting great tone and smoothing, but maybe it's just the guy in me, but they seem appealing as is--losing weight will slim them, but thighs and hips are partly genetic, so don't beat yourself up too much. Just keep doing whatever it is that you're doing!! :)
  • kellibenage
    Options
    I can see a difference!

I was once told that you and others won't really notice your weight loss until you've lost 10% of your body weight. For you, that is pretty close, but for others it could be 30 pounds before anyone even notices. This makes it hard sometimes because we want quicker results, but I'm guessing that in the next few weeks you will finally start feeling it. Keep up the good work!!!