Big breakfast VS small breakfast...

Options
13»

Replies

• gracieabem
    gracieabem Posts: 211
    Options
    Oh goodness, I just love breakfast... Sometimes it is just a smallish breakfast, other days it's larger. It really depends on what I'm doing and what I plan to eat for the rest of the day and how much time I have in the morning (sometimes I start at 6am, and I'm not too sharp at 4.30am, so I just get something easy, usual cereal and yoghurt and leave it at that, other days I will start late and work out, so I'll have something little before exercise so I'm not empty and have the rest after that.)

Sometimes I even have leftovers for breakfast and my 'traditional' breakfast for lunch or not at all. As long as I'm consistently eating my calories and I'm making nutritious choices the vast majority of times, it really doesn't matter for me when or what I eat for brekky. But I do eat breakfast because I love it, it stops me making bad choices (especially at work - bakery), and limits my night-time eating a bit more... I used to be big on evening snacks. I still snack, but not as much and with healthier foods for the most part.
  • enchantedbunny
    Options
    i am really no breakfaster - strange thing is i am more hungry if i have breakfast for the rest of the day than without

My hubby is the same way. :smile:

Same. I feel like when I eat breakfast it opens the 'flood gates' and Im just hungrier.

Same here! Everyone's different. My "breakfast" is usually a mug of tea (drinking something hot not only hydrates me but makes my tummy feel full) and a square of dark chocolate to hold me over until lunch. If I eat anything too substantial, I just end up even hungrier throughout the day and "run out" of calories by the time dinner comes (and I love me a big dinner!). Just see what works for you!