What did you eat/drink before MFP but now it grosses you out

Options

Replies

• JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    most the food at subway... and that's not just because I work there... :indifferent:
  • danielleburwell97060
    Options
    I'm gonna go with soda too. It didn't take but a few weeks and when I popped a can at my job I could only drink half of it. In the last 6 weeks I think I've had maybe a total of 2 12oz cans and that was over 4 or 5 partials. I just don't even do it anymore, lol.
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    Haha, nothing for me. I try to eat most things in moderation.

Same here. But I did cut out soda but when I feel like I want one, I get it!
  • raysmyth
    raysmyth Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Nutter Butter bars covered in chocolate. I cant bring myself to even think about buying them, but I used to go through paaaccckksss of them! It was bad!
  • 2kidsandadonut
    2kidsandadonut Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Mt. Dew I tried to drink some today and spit it out in the sink cuz it was so gross.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Takeaway pizza. I used to live on pizza. I couldn't get enough. I still love it but since joining mfp in Jan I haven't had any. I just could not justify the cals. And while I'm just trying to change my eating habits by learning moderation and portion control. I know if I got a stuffed crust meat feast (yum yum) I couldn't stop at one slice!!
  • raysmyth
    raysmyth Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    My sentiments exactly... fried chicken just wont ever be one of the things I find disgusting Lol
  • LucyvdPelt
    LucyvdPelt Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    used to drink tons of coke light - but now its only once in a while
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Everything I loved before I still love now. All I've done is add more and more foods and things that I love to what I did before MFP.
  • Amy_Lee_2012
    Amy_Lee_2012 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Pop. I used to drink 2-3 liters a day, but cut it out completely. I had a small glass of coke, last month, and it tasted horrible.
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I eat everything except ground beef. I gag even typing it!:sick:
  • kindra3434
    kindra3434 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Flavored Coffee creamer! I used to LOVE it.....when I figured out I was adding 150 to 300 extra calories a day, I cut it out, I can't stomach those extra calories!! So now I've learned to like black coffee.
  • lnguyen578
    Options
    I used to eat Del Taco like CRAZY! I would be able to eat 7 chicken tacos along with two fish tacos in one sitting... Fast food makes me cringe now knowing all the processed stuff that goes into it. I can't believe I was doing that to my body. Yuck!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell. Now I get a gag reflex from merely driving past one of them.
  • tania2287
    tania2287 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    anything that is deep fried now..and to over processed food...it has to be fresh or nothing for me now..
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Pink Slimed Burgers and Mtn Dew both... :devil:
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    fast food in general (never went overboard with it, but now its NEVER an option), Regular potato chips (now its pop chips or organic kettle if at all), and I would say alcohol...but its not completely out of the picture. Now I drink to enjoy it, not just to drink. For example, if I got to a party and all there is to drink is Cheap beer like Bud light and wine coolers, I stick to water only. If I go out to a bar that has good microbrews such as an IPA on tap, I will have one or two. Same with a GOOD glass of wine. I also enjoy Jameson here and there, but that's rare. But it is never overboard anymore. In college I drank just to drink, now I drink to enjoy the hops and tannins. Honestly the sheer thought of drinking something that is not well crafted makes no sense to me anymore. Not worth it and I want to gag at the thought of it!
  • herownkindofwonderfull
    Options
    There's nothing that really grosses me out too much, but the things I used to eat A LOT before I can only do in moderation... mostly in relations to sweets.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    maccas! 3 or 4 times a day! yuck!
  • whenstars
    whenstars Posts: 27
    Options
    Nothing really as I did eat pretty healthily before... I just never really understood portion sizes, especially for things like pasta, rice and potatoes, the amount I used to eat was shocking!