91lbs gone! Pic.

Options

Replies

• wilsonfordb
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING! I am new to the site, just joined today and I would like to lose 30-40lbs. I am new to the dieting/calorie counting thing. Any suggestions on diet tips and exercise tips?
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    wow. outstanding. Cannot tell you are the same person... Then again.. Really, you are not....
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You've done a WONDERFUL job!! Even look younger. I'm happy for you!
  • kritney
    kritney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congratulations on your success, its very inspiring :)
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome way to go
  • Tators
    Tators Posts: 75
    Options
    My day is coming! Wow phenomenal results for you! I am exactly where you started. Although I will celebrate and be thankful for the milestones reached in between my journey......i cannot wait to have huge results like this. My goal weight is 145...so I hope to lose 100 lbs in a year. I am just starting and so far only 4.5 lost. I look at all of these posts for motivation. I know what I am capable of attaining....I just have to push past the thoughts of "how could i have let"....yea im sure most know the rest to that phrase.

Anyways GOOD JOB! ANd thank for sharing
  • Tanyaclare
    Tanyaclare Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    well done you, good work wish I had been as brave as you to do the before photos, seeing the transformation really helps the old head get round it x x
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    heck yeah this inspires me!!
  • velsbree
    velsbree Posts: 69
    Options
    I see that you ate 1200 calories a day. You did not "eat back" your exercise calories. That is probaly why you were successful. you look great unbelievable the "shape sthat you have yopu are inspirational. What did you do when you hit a plateau?
  • lscott62
    lscott62 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I bet you feel like a million bucks!! Keep up the good work. You are a total inspiration!
  • desiree516
    desiree516 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!!!
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    OMG you're beautiful! Way to go!!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look A-MAZ-ING!
  • BigBodyBobby
    Options
    Splendiferous!
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    So SO awesome!!
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Your hardwork and dedication has diffently paid off!!! Congrats and you look great!!!
  • SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow, u look fantastic, well done :)
  • twinmumma82
    Options
    well done all your hard work has paid off you look great
  • chickabee5
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job, congratulations!!! You must be so happy! :) Thank you for sharing your inspiration :)
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!