During "Pink Box" time

Options
13»

Replies

• Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Hungry girl recipe. Chocolate Cake mix and club soda mix and back. And not beating myself up to much if I slip a little. Also I drink lots of water that week so I try not to get as full.

That's the one week where I try moderation. The rest I'm a bit stricter or trying to be on myself. I too back my french fries when I crave them. And if I want fried chicken I back it with drizzle of olive oil to "crisp" up the skinless chicken breast.

Try flavored lite yogurts or single serve popcorn with just a few chocolate chips mixed in.

Also don't get discouraged by some peoples comments. I know its hard. Ive been "racked over the coals" sometimes by ones for things I have asked or said. Especially when I am really down about something or really confused on something. Try to skip over those and just look for the ones who really are here to help. I like your expression better then a lot I have heard. My girlfriend always said her aunt flo was visiting.
  • evarose21
    evarose21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If I crave chocolate (usually) (jk always), I eat low-fat chocolate Jello. Or a Fudgesicle. Sometimes a baby-sized frozen yogurt too
    usually that'll suppress any cravings for a few hours, then I drink green tea with cinnamon and sugar mixed in, to suppress the sweet cravings and food cravings.
    hope i helped(:
  • evarose21
    evarose21 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh! and after annnything I eat I make sure to drink one full bottle of water, to flush the bad stuff out and it also swells and rice/bread/grains/etc you've eaten, causing you to feel full longer! vuala
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    "Pink Box"

it's sad that home schooled kids get teased so much when they go out in public
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Oh! and after annnything I eat I make sure to drink one full bottle of water, to flush the bad stuff out and it also swells and rice/bread/grains/etc you've eaten, causing you to feel full longer! vuala
    "vuala"? Isn't that the scientific name for "Pink Box"?
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Close - vulva -

Anyone else want spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Close - vulva -

Anyone else want spaghetti sauce for dinner tonight?
    Ah, Bach...