How much do you want to lose?

Options

Replies

• PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 20 lb and i want to do it as slowly as i can possibly manage

but it won't break my heart if i drop ten before memorial day weekend.....
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I want to loose lb in total, which is 6stone 6lbs. :smile:

I started at 16stone 6 and would love to get down to 10stone. i am currently halfway! :bigsmile:
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Not sure exactly.

I have 145-150 pounds of lean mass (I'm 5'6"), so hopefully I can hold on to that LM and end up at 12-15% @ ~ 170 pounds. That would mean about 53 more pounds do go.
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 20lbs.....
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    My gw says 120... I think I weigh 135 right now. Don't know though... Cus I **don't own a scale.

I just want to get down to 36-24-36 measurements... So when I get there, I'll stop lol.
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Started at 187lbs.. currently at 133lbs, Goal weight is a few lbs away. Competition weight is about 13lbs away!
  • Chrystibel
    Chrystibel Posts: 116
    Options
    I have around 70 more to lose but I'd be happy if I could at least lose 30 or 40 by my birthday, July 31st :) I want to go to the beach for my birthday and I want to feel better about myself on the beach.
  • _CiaoParis
    _CiaoParis Posts: 166
    Options
    I have 4 pounds left and I want to lose it by May.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    SW: 231
    CW: 205
    GW: 155

I want to lose 70 pounds... 1/3 of the way there!

This is a lot like me:
    SW: 250
    CW: 219
    GW: 165

I am 1/3 of the way there too. Targeting October/Novemberish. Onderland by June 1.
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    10 pounds, or to lose inches to fit into my jeans better. Strength training and cardio here I come!
  • gracienkaidens_momma
    gracienkaidens_momma Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    6 pounds by the fourth of July. I think that is doable.
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Starting weight was 560 lbs. and I am currently @ 255 lbs. The skin surgeon wanted me at 260 lbs. for surgery (planning surgery for June, he is thinking 25 lbs. to be removed) so I am still losing a pound a week right now so I am going to continue to lose if my body gives it up til June then surgery... So after surgery and a couple more months I am guesstimating my goal weight will be 225 ish give or take and on my frame that will be darn near perfect from where I started....

HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    27.5 left, with a goal of Halloween for the total. I want 15 more gone by 4th of July, which may or may not be feasible.
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    SW: 320lbs
    CW: 263lbs
    GW: 150lbs

I can only hope that I will get there in the next year!
  • lizzzylou
    lizzzylou Posts: 325
    Options
    20 lbs by Auguest 18th and then an additional 20 lbs as it comes....i figure with the "life style" change the last 20 lbs will come in due time.
    First 20 lbs I'll be at the weight I graduated college
    The next 20 lbs will be the weight I graduated HS (this might be a stretch to reach, but I girl can try!)
  • rukshanthi
    Options
    I want to lose these last 10 pounds - or be a size 3 - by May :)
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been fighting the fight my adult life so as far as ultimate timeline I'd love to say I want to reach goal by my next birthday in October but realistically that probably won't happen. I'm finally at a place again where everything seems to be syncing up my habits, exercise, desire and the feeling like I can do this so maybe that goal could be reached. I'd love to be worried about maintaining in 2013 not still trying to lose.

SW:240ish (highest weight not start with mfp)
    CW:189
    GW:140
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    3 pounds :D
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    22 lbs but I haven't set a goal date!
  • ReginaMarie7
    ReginaMarie7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 80 pounds within a year. I just started MFP last week and am already seeing results. Hoping to stick with it and meet or exceed my goal. Right now I am taking it 10 pounds at a time! :)