What's on your Workout playlist?

Options
stephc0711
stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
I'm sure this has been posted before, but I lost all my music on my computer, and need to rebuild my playlist. What's on yours? (I listen to everything, but am mostly a rocker-chick :) )

Replies

• tracy1971x5
    Options
    Beyonce , Pink , rihanna :0D full blast !
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I have SiriusXM and have the app on my android phone. Octane is their hardrock/metal channel and it kicks so much *kitten* I don't ever buy music anymore.
  • phillieschic
    Options
    All I can hear is that ever-so-masculine, wretching sound of Jillian Michaels' voice. I truly hate her. :mad:

However, when I run, I usually watch a movie. :)
  • stephc0711
    Options
    All I can hear is that ever-so-masculine, wretching sound of Jillian Michaels' voice. I truly hate her. :mad:

However, when I run, I usually watch a movie. :)

Yes, but she's so effective... Go figure. :grumble:
  • joeldalich
    Options
    I have everything on miy playlist you name it i have it
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    a very healthy diet of Van Halen, Buckcherry, Alter Bridge, AC/DC and any pounding hard rock.
  • KacieHetrick
    KacieHetrick Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    a very healthy diet of Van Halen, Buckcherry, Alter Bridge, AC/DC and any pounding hard rock.
    This! :)
  • iambatman41
    Options
    Dave Matthews, Linkin Park, Jude Cole, Lifehouse, Radiohead, Jason Mraz, Third Eye Blind, Bush, Coldplay,
    Maroon 5 ................and many more
  • tzaccario
    tzaccario Posts: 53
    Options
    Large variety on my phone.. But my gym playlist is basically Halstorm, Shinedown and the newer disturbed albums.
  • stephc0711
    Options
    Large variety on my phone.. But my gym playlist is basically Halstorm, Shinedown and the newer disturbed albums.

I love to workout to Disturbed!
    Have you listened to Shinedown's new album?
  • tzaccario
    Options

I downloaded Amaryllis a few days ago.. LOVE IT
  • stephc0711
    Options
    Dave Matthews, Linkin Park, Jude Cole, Lifehouse, Radiohead, Jason Mraz, Third Eye Blind, Bush, Coldplay,
    Maroon 5 ................and many more

If I workout with my hubby around, he'll protest the Maroon 5, but I love them! And Bush!! And Linkin Park... :)
  • stephc0711
    Options

I downloaded Amaryllis a few days ago.. LOVE IT

I won it from my local rock station, picked it up yesterday. TOTALLY loving it! It's making me so pumped to see them next month!! :)
  • stephc0711
    Options

:)) I could never forget AC/DC! Or Buckcherry!
  • stephc0711
    Options
    Beyonce , Pink , rihanna :0D full blast !

I need to download S & M, I freaking love that song! It's taken a while for Rihanna to grow on me, but I like her!
  • tzaccario
    Options

I won it from my local rock station, picked it up yesterday. TOTALLY loving it! It's making me so pumped to see them next month!! :)

Very jealous.. The new and improved Brent is going to Rock live. Its one of the few bands I don't pick and choose songs, and just buy the entire album
  • stephc0711
    Options

Very jealous.. The new and improved Brent is going to Rock live. Its one of the few bands I don't pick and choose songs, and just buy the entire album

This will be the 3rd time I've seen them. I absolutely love them. So does my 4 year old. I'm hoping to make it to the autograph booth in time to see them, I really really want to meet them!
  • tzaccario
    Options

This will be the 3rd time I've seen them. I absolutely love them. So does my 4 year old. I'm hoping to make it to the autograph booth in time to see them, I really really want to meet them!
    That's awesome.. When my daughter was a newborn I used to play her the acoustic version of simple man to help her calm down
  • stephc0711
    Options
    That's awesome.. When my daughter was a newborn I used to play her the acoustic version of simple man to help her calm down

Aww! My daughter was a Metallica fan as a newborn. My son, he likes Art of Dying and Adelita's Way. He's one.
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    A very wide variety!!!!