What's on your Workout playlist?

Options

Replies

• xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    LMFAO album! Its the best! I love running on the running machine with that album blasting in my ears! :heart:
  • tzaccario
    tzaccario Posts: 53
    Options
    LMFAO album! Its the best! I love running on the running machine with that album blasting in my ears! :heart:

Its motivating music.. Fun, great beats and really helps pass the time
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I think the only LMFAO song I know is Sexy and I Know It. What else is good?
  • tzaccario
    Options
    They have a song called Shots that is amusing and again has a good beat.

I think the other popular one is called Party Rock.. Every day I'm shuffling..
  • mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    I have Scandal Warrior, Joan Jett-I love Rock N Roll, Def Leppard Pour some sugar on me, along with various other ones...
  • stephc0711
    Options
    They have a song called Shots that is amusing and again has a good beat.

I think the other popular one is called Party Rock.. Every day I'm shuffling..

Oooohhh. Party Rock is them?? I guess I didn't realize that!
  • mslh84
    mslh84 Posts: 180
    Options
    Large variety on my phone.. But my gym playlist is basically Halstorm, Shinedown and the newer disturbed albums.

I love to workout to Disturbed!
    Have you listened to Shinedown's new album?

I love it, Shinedown is my fave band!!!
  • stephc0711
    Options
    I have Scandal Warrior, Joan Jett-I love Rock N Roll, Def Leppard Pour some sugar on me, along with various other ones...

Ah! I was trying to think of Joan Jett yesterday when I was making my download list. Love that song!!
  • stephc0711
    Options
    Large variety on my phone.. But my gym playlist is basically Halstorm, Shinedown and the newer disturbed albums.

I love to workout to Disturbed!
    Have you listened to Shinedown's new album?

I love it, Shinedown is my fave band!!!

MINE TOO! :heart:
  • jackiesaurus
    jackiesaurus Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Rock That Body - Black Eyed Peas (Skrillex Remix)

Even if you hate electronic music, it will pump you up to no end
  • pmjensen
    pmjensen Posts: 6
    Options
    The entire Album "Damages" by a little known rock band out of Omaha called Emphatic. I've also been known to play Deadma5' 4x4=12 album and my latest power song is "Save Yourself" from the new My Darkest Days album (Sick and Twisted Affair).
  • walkner88
    walkner88 Posts: 165
    Options
    Kick out the epic motherf:-) kers look it up. If it doesn't get someone pumped I don't know what will.
  • stephc0711
    Options
    The entire Album "Damages" by a little known rock band out of Omaha called Emphatic. I've also been known to play Deadma5' 4x4=12 album and my latest power song is "Save Yourself" from the new My Darkest Days album (Sick and Twisted Affair).

I've actually heard of Emphatic... But I'm from Kansas City...
  • stephc0711
    Options
    Going to have to look BEP's up and Epic MF.... :)
  • katheharwood
    katheharwood Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great songs and bands everybody...love getting on here and getting fresh new (and not so new ideas)! My playlist is a HEARTY Serving of: Seether, DMB, Disturbed, Shinedown, Puddle of Mudd, Black Eyed Peas, Boston, Sick Puppies, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, ColdPlay, Linkin Park, Daughtry, Guns and Roses, Foo Fighters, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Blink 182, Bon Jovi, CAVO...and the list goes on and on...
  • tzaccario
    Options
    Great songs and bands everybody...love getting on here and getting fresh new (and not so new ideas)! My playlist is a HEARTY Serving of: Seether, DMB, Disturbed, Shinedown, Puddle of Mudd, Black Eyed Peas, Boston, Sick Puppies, AC/DC, Pink Floyd, ColdPlay, Linkin Park, Daughtry, Guns and Roses, Foo Fighters, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Blink 182, Bon Jovi, CAVO...and the list goes on and on...
    Its like your very own rock radio station, not that I know what a rock radio station is anymore, since NY/NJ really doesn't have one. Thankfully Sirius Radio has a great rock station :smile:
  • stephc0711
    Options

=O You are the first person I've seen mention Cavo. I :heart: them so much!! They are such nice guys, and make awesome music!!
  • katheharwood
    katheharwood Posts: 25 Member
    Options

=O You are the first person I've seen mention Cavo. I :heart: them so much!! They are such nice guys, and make awesome music!!

CAVO is is an awesome group...and you're right, such nice guys! :)
  • USMCConditioning
    Options
    Mudvayne
    Meshuggah
    36 crazy Fists
    Sublime
    Incubus
    Minus The Bear
    Tool
  • Canbfit4life
    Options
    blackeye peas,busta ryhmes