???? Blue hair ?????

Options
13»

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I love it too, I think it's pretty! I'm a natural blonde but I've been every color under the sun. The only judgements I ever got were from other mothers that had nothing better to do with their time.

Me with the hair my daughter dubbed " the little mermaid"

2010-12-05201005571-1.jpg

I'm blonde now but I want to add some pink kind of like what Rachel mcadams did. I have a wedding to photograph this month though so I'm going to wait until I'm done with that.

Oh my that's gorgeous!!!! :love:
  • dictations
    dictations Posts: 199
    Options
    I don't understand the big deal about having colored hair/piercings/tattoos in a work place, at least I'm going into the art/graphic design field, and no one blinks at artists having those kinds of things.

I'm getting blue peekaboos this summer, then when it fades, getting them lavender. SO ****ING EXCITED.
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I love it too, I think it's pretty! I'm a natural blonde but I've been every color under the sun. The only judgements I ever got were from other mothers that had nothing better to do with their time.

Me with the hair my daughter dubbed " the little mermaid"

2010-12-05201005571-1.jpg

I'm blonde now but I want to add some pink kind of like what Rachel mcadams did. I have a wedding to photograph this month though so I'm going to wait until I'm done with that.

You are gorgeous too! Your eyes are just beautiful!